Songs that give a body rush...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
So, I'm inspired by a post from @BPWingN on another thread. His comment was something to the effect of.......do you ever hear a song that simply grabs you emotionally and gives a body rush. Man oh man. Hold me back......

I'm simply a massive Scorps fan, and to date, there are few bands that have grabbed me in the gut emotionally....but the Scorps are at the top for me.

And of course you know you crushed a cover when the original artist says you did it better.

No shit, I think this video/song is easily one of the most powerful songs....visually. I mean, wow. Cash stripped it down, shows his soul, shows his age...and if you know his story. He planted plenty of needles in his arm back in the day. Whoa......this hits really hard, I agree.

@Clement YES! I love Richard Buckner's music so much and it's rare I find anyone else who has heard of him.
I have asked him about mixing Surrounded in surround, and he said there's no way his label would be interested, haha.

My goodness, what a song - hundreds of years in the making, and so timely for 45 years now.
So many good versions, but I like this one with Art singing the first verse.
I can't hear it without crying. I also can't play it. It's really hard to play properly on guitar!

Back