• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sony 2020

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadanasaziland

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
Hey am I glad that my 2020 did sell last month (didn't meet my reserve) cause now I had a chance to really check it and it has more decode selector problems than I remembered. So you boyz with a solder gun and no decent decoder here you go. The switches need to be removed from the board to clean them properly. The thing is a 9.5 cosmeticly and every thing else seems to be fine. So for $30 plus shipping to the lower 48 and it's yours. Otherwise in the trash it goes since I have no use for it having a Tate and a D-1. Also I am going with a combo player so my Technics 500 dts decoder is going on eBay unless one of you wants it. It's in nice shape with the original box, remote and copy of the users man. They are going for $150 - $200 on ebay right now. You can have mine for $155 includes shipping to the lower 48. I can email pics. Need to know on the 500 soon cause I'm going to list a lot of gear on ebay soon and want to do it all at the same time.
[email protected]

Dave

Just wanted to add that I did not want to leave our World quadies out, shipping price is for the lower 48, it will be more for any where else.

Dave

Back