Sony BDP-S550 $370 shipped plus get back Microsoft Live Search cash back of $105

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Gerhard

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I explained how to have Microsoft pay you to purchase the Sony BDP-S550 through eBay, a new Blu-ray player with decoders for all Blu-ray audio codecs and 7.1 analog out in addition to HDMI 1.3a and bitstreaming of all audio codecs at High Def Forum. I don't expect the Microsoft 30% cashback to last long, beyond today would surprise me but here is the link to my explanation if you want to mess with it:

http://www.highdefforum.com/blu-ray...0-blu-ray-player-now-shipping.html#post716864

This player for $265 net after the 60 days or so it takes for Microsoft to pay the $105 is a great deal in my opinion. The seller just raised the price $10, so it would be $272 net after 60 days. The same process will work for eBay Buy-It-Now purchases paid by PayPal up to $200 cash back, I believe per session, but all of that is explained through the links I provided in the post referenced here.

I really like having Microsoft pay us to buy Blu-ray products since I blame Microsoft for the silly format war that held back HD media for a couple of years. It took me about 5 minutes to understand how to sign up and use the process, but it took me several days of piddling around on eBay to decide what to purchase. I didn't purchase this player, but I did make purchases and I can confirm it works and others have confirmed the cash comes in about 60 days.

Chris

Back