Bruce continues to impress me and I think is oh-so close to usurping SW as the King of All Things Surround.
- His surround mix on 'Versions of the Truth' was to me the best mix of 2020 by a very wide margin.
- His first stab at an Atmos is solid albeit a bit unorthodox.
- 98% of the time the price is reasonable and content often overdelivers.
- His songwriting seems to progress as time moves on.
- And now he is offering up his hard to obtain past work in FLAC??? - Wish Ian Anderson would do that for the OOP J Tull deluxe series editions I missed out on.