Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Terrible Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters

splinter7

900 Club - QQ All-Star
Bruce continues to impress me and I think is oh-so close to usurping SW as the King of All Things Surround.
  • His surround mix on 'Versions of the Truth' was to me the best mix of 2020 by a very wide margin.
  • His first stab at an Atmos is solid albeit a bit unorthodox.
  • 98% of the time the price is reasonable and content often overdelivers.
  • His songwriting seems to progress as time moves on.
  • And now he is offering up his hard to obtain past work in FLAC??? - Wish Ian Anderson would do that for the OOP J Tull deluxe series editions I missed out on.
WAY TO GO!

edisonbaggins

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Bruce continues to impress me and I think is oh-so close to usurping SW as the King of All Things Surround.
  • His surround mix on 'Versions of the Truth' was to me the best mix of 2020 by a very wide margin.
  • His first stab at an Atmos is solid albeit a bit unorthodox.
  • 98% of the time the price is reasonable and content often overdelivers.
  • His songwriting seems to progress as time moves on.
  • And now he is offering up his hard to obtain past work in FLAC??? - Wish Ian Anderson would do that for the OOP J Tull deluxe series editions I missed out on.
WAY TO GO!
If rumors hold true, he should be knocking your surroundy socks off in the not-too-distant future...

boondocks

Senior Surround Collector
QQ Supporter
If rumors hold true, he should be knocking your surroundy socks off in the not-too-distant future...
Do tell. No, go ahead. :)
It's close, but I think, for my personal tastes, his "All This Will Be Yours" has an edge on TPT. It gets a lot of airplay in my house.
I bought NBTT from TPT as well, and not sorry I did as I thought that was a pretty inventive technique they employed with the rotating center stage. Actually I like it better than some past works by the band. Whatever, I will take them all and enjoy them.
And for you, sir, keep bringing those interviews. I rather enjoy hearing the artist's talk about their craft. But if you interview "Diamond Dave" bets are all off! Although a little comic relief might be good, come to think of it. :unsure: