Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink Floyd
The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
Recent reissue of the mono mix

(Am I the only one who saves the hype stickers?)

View attachment 78263
I do too!
My wife, who was my first girlfriend and we got together after 38 years, gave me Supertramp's "Paris" back in the day and she wrote in her BEAUTIFUL handwriting "I'll love you forever" on the hype sticker , which I STILL have on the inside sleeve of the LP... those things are MAGICAL!

FB_IMG_1651004002067.jpg

US Wally Pressing

This was the first record I owned. My dad bought it for me when I was 4 years old.

Hey Baggy, which pressing is that? the ones I have (USA and Japan) have the label with the eye of Horus and the other side with the same color scheme as the cover!!!
Russia. I haven't been able to find US/UK/Japan in good condition, for less than a fortune.
These were made with the UK stampers and are reputed to rival UK/Japan.

Interesting one. I used to own this because I would buy anything Rush related. If I recall this is a Dutch compilation, but it's an odd compilation at that. I think Making Memories is on there. I think this was released without the band's permission.
It's an odd duck, but, for me, a great listen! So weird to hear 2112 without the spacey snyth/sfx intro.

I'd love to find the similar early compilation called "Everything Your Listeners Wanted to Hear by Rush, but You Were Afraid to Play".

Back