Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long is the cable from your TT to your receiver? Also, do you ever get vibration issues? That looks fairly solid.
Hi

It is about 1 m. It is the cable that comes with the turntable, without extension cords, directly to the phono input. The furniture is made of plasterboard panels, very solid. no noticeable vibrations

A1564461-86AE-4AFA-8E81-19E2301C555C.jpeg

Reactions: GOS
Lanky brunettes with wicked jaws who are goddesses from Donegal County....
R-10449527-1497671637-7623.jpeg.jpg

Found out about 25 of my latest rips are flawed...they tuned into some stray EMF which fluctuates from 23K to 27 K...yes , a lot of fun...it MAY have to do with the black light lamp right behind the TT..here is a sample; Starting at about 7:10...
3.png

Here is the closeup...pretty , idnit? looks like a fractal...
6.png

and here I caught it starting and sliding down from 45K-33K to 23K - 27K
1.png

It is definitely NOt on the vinyl...my take is either EMF from the villanous 5G RANGE (BANNED IN CHILDREN'S SCHOOLS IN FRANCE) or maybe the black light lamp behind my TT...or BOTH...

ADVENTURES IN MODERN RECORDING INDEED!!!

With this virus going around figured best to take control so tonight I'm just going for it and getting infected...................☣

THETHE.jpg

Lanky brunettes with wicked jaws who are goddesses from Donegal County....
R-10449527-1497671637-7623.jpeg.jpg

Found out about 25 of my latest rips are flawed...they tuned into some stray EMF which fluctuates from 23K to 27 K...yes , a lot of fun...it MAY have to do with the black light lamp right behind the TT..here is a sample; Starting at about 7:10...
View attachment 60207

Here is the closeup...pretty , idnit? looks like a fractal...
View attachment 60208

and here I caught it starting and sliding down from 45K-33K to 23K - 27K
View attachment 60209

It is definitely NOt on the vinyl...my take is either EMF from the villanous 5G RANGE (BANNED IN CHILDREN'S SCHOOLS IN FRANCE) or maybe the black light lamp behind my TT...or BOTH...

ADVENTURES IN MODERN RECORDING INDEED!!!
Yes, it was the black light (fluorescent tube) which is RIGHT behind my TT. Apparently it was so strong that I had to UNPLUG it!!!

I am SURE that the person who had this LP was NOT Japanese...OMG!!! snap crackle pop... which is a MORTAL SIN when it's a lovely Japanese pressing like this one...
oh, well...
Might as well spin it as long as I have it, for now....

The sad part is that I can HEAR it is a GREAT/EARLY pressing...the music still sounds fresh....

ClickRepair and Izotope, HERE I GO!!!!

R-2621952-1319930771.jpeg.jpg

Cause I needed to do it again....
Can't believe all the Hi Freq stuff that is tickling my ears' cillia...it tickles!!!! I LOVE my STATE OF THE ART TECHNICS SL-QL1 with the Ortofon OMP 30 ...thru my MOTU 828es going thru SR 7012 receiver and pumped by my Polk Audio towers!!!!

THIS IS MY PRESSING!!!
IMG_20201213_003002.jpg

EDIT: UPLOADED MY PRESSING!

Last edited:
Back