Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Curious, I was TRYING to listen to this LP yesterday but, unfortunately, I can't stand Ozzy, it grinds my nerves!!!!
Fortunately I think Dio is a god , and well, Gillan for one underrated LP is awesome (especially the Ozzy tunes on the live CD and boots)...

Wow, can't stand Ozzy? So, basically, you don't like 1970's Sabbath? :eek:

Like the kit (y) a Sansui & an SM2,
I have a Rega Planar III but I miss my old
Technics Linear Tracker which won't track anymore :(
Yeah, those seem pretty cool, never owned one and didn't want to deal with all the potential maintenance and set-up issues (ala brave soul @kap'n krunch)

That new Technics I now have is a dream come true finally; after all the issues I had in the last year and a half trying to get something that just "works."

A big shout out and thanks to all the QQ buds helping me get to this point- :bowing:
@fredblue @sjcorne @steelydave @Sonik Wiz @GOS @Bob Romano @kap'n krunch @markshan @4-earredwonder

Now the real work of conversions can start!

In the last two days I've spun all of my RSD Black Friday scores. Fountains of Wayne - Welcome Interstate Managers, Bangles - Doll Revolution, James McMurtry - Childish Things, Aimee Mann - Bachelor No. 2 and Drive By Truckers - Plan 9 Live. After the three summer drops being a drought with literally nothing that I felt compelled to get in a line for, yesterday was a flood of things I had been waiting for years to see issued on vinyl. There were a couple more things I could have bought but had already spend way too much money.

I went to the second summer drop to get a copy of Sweet Relief - A Benefit for Victoria Williams, but it got cancelled for some reason. I haven't been able to get any info on why or if it may get an issue in the future. That was an important disc for me back in the day, putting me on to several artists I wasn't familiar with at the time but became a big fan of.

Back