Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thrift store find...seems it's one of the better pressings(Pinkneyville!!!)...and yes, I am a sucker for Libra girls...
R-15973530-1601172424-4764.jpeg.jpg

Poor Olivia hasn't had exactly the easiest life in the ensuing years. I like Libra girls too, although I have never let that be a limiting factor. :D. I am also a Libra.

Oh and BTW, in a few moments, I will be spinning the Brad Miller American Freedom Train sounds CD-4 record which just arrived today. sealed!.

Doug

Last edited:
Poor Olivia hasn't had exactly the easiest life in the ensuing years. I like Libra girls too, although I have never let that be a limiting factor. :D. I am also a Libra.

Oh and BTW, in a few moments, I will be spinning the Brad Miller American Freedom Train sounds CD-4 record which just arrived today. sealed!.

Doug
Haha etc I am a Libra too 09/29. So was Jann.

A former QQ member Disclord gave me a video CD of Olivia's Physical video compilation. I watched it a few months ago & enjoy it every time.

I still consider Ty (Disclord) with us, even though he has jettisoned to that great 👍 Quad listening 👂 room in the sky.

I miss 😢 him.

Yeah, same with me. I first "met" Ty when he was Stereoboy on the Prodigy audio & home theater forums. I have no idea why, but was equally pleased & amazed, when he moved from Albuquerque to Missouri about 45 mins north of me. I didn't see a lot of him but I was able to get together with Ty & his partner Tony maybe half dozen times.

My listening room is big floor standing Infinity speakers in a classic LEDE arrangement. The front speakers have wrap around floor to ceiling convoluted poly foam & the rear end of the room has a couch, book cases, PC work station to break up & diffuse the sound. When TnT visited I played, of course, PF Dark Side through a Tate decoder. When I asked what he thought of it, I expected "sounds pretty good" or "almost like a real concert." What he said was " it sounds like a high end audio store demo." To this day I still don't know if that's a compliment...

Back