Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20210428_182234.jpg
20210505_160011.jpg
Have to agree with GOS on this one! Very dynamic with ample bottom. I opted for the signed, colored vinyl. Side 4 has no content but is etched to match the cover.

View attachment 66823View attachment 66824Have to agree with GOS on this one! Very dynamic with ample bottom. I opted for the signed, colored vinyl. Side 4 has no content but is etched to match the cover.
That looks amazing, but do you know how many of them will be produced? if it's limited edition (clear vinyl that is, not signed) how many? it seems to be freely available everywhere which suggests that it's limit is quite a lot. I can't find this information anywhere. If it is limited to 1,000 or so I might be interested as an investment more than anything else.

That looks amazing, but do you know how many of them will be produced? if it's limited edition (clear vinyl that is, not signed) how many? it seems to be freely available everywhere which suggests that it's limit is quite a lot. I can't find this information anywhere. If it is limited to 1,000 or so I might be interested as an investment more than anything else.

Not sure? Got mine from udiscovermusic for $38 but they seem to be out of stock now. Ebay has them listed for $85 already.

Taking a break and spinning some Bob Welch this evening as requested by my better half. These songs tend to stick in your head!
It's been far too long since I've played any of my Bob Welch albums. Thanks for the reminder, Dennis.

I'm probably the only person on the planet who feels this way, but my favorite Fleetwood Mac albums are from Bob Welch's time with the band.

Here are a few more additions to the collection that I am spinning almost daily.

1620841224644.png

I can listen to this almost non-stop, Damn it's so good.

1620841306912.png

I am an acquaintance of Ms Labelle, and her vocals on the first three cuts are well worth the price of admission. Bobby's not too bad either LOL!

1620841428598.png

Never owned the entire Sade catalog. A nice way to acquire. I enjoy the mastering and find it flawless. I love that there is room for a 7th album to be released and fit within the box.

1620841559760.png

I've always wanted a great copy of this. Never had til a couple of weeks ago. Used to listen to my friends copies from my days in highschool.
It stands the test of time quite well.

1620841224644.png1620841306912.png1620841428598.png1620841559760.png

Received this one last week; sent on Feb 19th from Japan through Surface Mail...yes, only THREE months transit time....through Discawgs...
not on the BEST conditions, I guess I can clean all the cacas cause unless it's been abused by a worn stylus, I can restore most everything and I can hear that underneath all the ticks it sounds awesome....
With OBI and inserts too...not the one on the pic ....
officially hooked on Japanese pressings....
...remember the good old 1980s...
...She is the latest in technology , almost mythology but she has a heart of stone, she has an IQ of 1,001, she has a jump suit on, AND SHE'S ALSO A TELEPHONE(!!!!!)....not funny , Jeff!!! no more time travel for you!!!
R-16199334-1614213618-1525.jpeg.jpg

Not a Country fan at all...but I like this...not the "vein slashing kind of Country music"
She has a VERY sweet voice and the material , although not very memorable is quite pleasant...and besides, she was THE Jennifer that Bert Sommer sang about on his legendary Woodstock gig...
(thrift store find!... a Columbia Records Club pressing too)
R-14288934-1571527311-9141.jpeg.jpg

Not a Country fan at all...but I like this...not the "vein slashing kind of Country music"
She has a VERY sweet voice and the material , although not very memorable is quite pleasant...and besides, she was THE Jennifer that Bert Sommer sang about on his legendary Woodstock gig...
(thrift store find!... a Columbia Records Club pressing too)
R-14288934-1571527311-9141.jpeg.jpg
I never thought of her as country but I don't know that album.

Back