Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20211202_153202.jpg

Super Furry Animals, the 20th anniversary issue of Radiator. Oh to be 17 again 😭

Dare I ask, what are they? Sure, they'e LZ II. A whole lotta Zep...

Various pressings of Zep II. Most are U.S. pressings. Back in the day, when I first found out about the elusive Robert Ludwig cut, I just would go on eBay and if I found a copy for less than $15, I would buy it. This was before I was able to pick them out by seeing the size of the deadwax on Side 2. One is a Mexican White Label Promo. And, I think one is a Malaysian cut. Also one German cut with a RL on Side 1.

Various pressings of Zep II. Most are U.S. pressings. Back in the day, when I first found out about the elusive Robert Ludwig cut, I just would go on eBay and if I found a copy for less than $15, I would buy it. This was before I was able to pick them out by seeing the size of the deadwax on Side 2. One is a Mexican White Label Promo. And, I think one is a Malaysian cut. Also one German cut with a RL on Side 1.
So did you find a Ludwig both sides?

Ego/Flintstone Boy - Elton John 45
Virtue - Alphonse Mouzon German LP
Who Hits 50 2 LP
Pretty Paper - Willie Nelson promo LP
Dreams jazz/rock group Brecker Bros, Billy Cobham, Barry Rodgers, John Abercrombie ESSENTIAL one of my most played LP's.

Has Flintstone Boy ever shown up on any of Elton’s gcomps?

Not that I recall. I think I've bought them all. Have this 45 in a picture sleeve. Don't think too many were pressed.

Adam/Fredblue is probably a bigger Elton fan, so perhaps he'd know definitively.

You’d have though they’d have found room on To Be Continued or Jewels but no.

Apparently it’s on an extended version of A Single Man

The hunt is on

Back