Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mad LOVE to @GOS for posting about the sale on these Miller albums! Through the SM v.2, this Blue vinyl bliss goes well with @chucky3042 blue-eyed beast! Sounds AWESOME!
1675550822617.png
Steve Miller Band - Sailor Album Reviews, Songs & More | AllMusic

510 my friend again & again No weigh 2 compete w/ that Hammer flow Except maybe w/ some chiaroscuro On my Joni pic & then a flick of the SM v.2 switch Digging what @chucky3042 & Dave the Bitch can do Court and Spark sounding better than (k)new Hats off 2 you @edisonbaggins U da man who keeps us all living Life in Surround We were lost Now we're Found! GET DOWN!
1675627991818.png
Joni Mitchell - The Asylum Albums (1972-1975)

Last edited:
Any videos of any performances you might share?
Haha, I have the recordings of those three songs, actually. Just the audio. I'm probably doing you a favor by not posting them.

Well, "Sunrise" wasn't terrible, but in "Lady in Black" the guitar and bass were out of tune with the keyboards, which were playing the mellotron part. It's really garage band type of stuff. Recorded on one stereo mic in the middle of the room.

I guess we're on a Stevie Wonder theme!

Spun this today, my fave Stevie album:

View attachment 88332
Funny in places: "oww! Help! Save me!! " cries the bug, about to be eaten by a venus flytrap.

Not so funny for the bug.

But the bug was Stevie, so it's ok to laugh :D
maybe I am being a bit condescending but you guys KNOW that "The secret life of plants" is a book written by scientists (now "debunked" but I wonder by whom) stating that plants are living beings that "faint" when cut down and that can sense when the owner is even THINKING about watering them at a very long distance...basically dedicated to all "VEGETARIANS" who don't want to "kill living beings"...

Back