Spinning on the Turntable now...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like more cat damage to me. lol
Ha! Yeah, man! Those W records were right in their sweet spots! At the time, i was so enraged. Now it makes me smile. Here's one thing i'm not quite ready to smile about: came home from work one evening, and my former wife had opened a box containing my baseball cards and arranged them in a collage on the wall. She was a graphic design student, and she thought it looked really cool. It may have. All i could see was how the cards were ruined by the way she stuck them to the wall! And when We were separated and going through a bitter divorce, she pitched all the cards i had rescued from the box and put in sleeves. The Nolan Ryans alone could have put our daughter through college! Okay, maybe i can smile a little. It's only money. Got my daughter through college without those baseball cards. Miss my daughter. We gonna be all right. Ima go scratch Ms Charlotte--ha! Just as i typed that she came in the room and jumped on my lap! Smiling!
B7D83618-5FF1-466E-B3D7-B6CE2183338D_1_105_c.jpeg
Ms Charlotte might not get as much love if she started using my albums as a scratching post!

Last edited:
maybe I am being a bit condescending but you guys KNOW that "The secret life of plants" is a book written by scientists (now "debunked" but I wonder by whom) stating that plants are living beings that "faint" when cut down and that can sense when the owner is even THINKING about watering them at a very long distance...basically dedicated to all "VEGETARIANS" who don't want to "kill living beings"...
Lol, no I didn't know anything about that! Other than the LP was the soundtrack for a kids movie? I think?

Have only ever listened to the album.

Is that like potatoes fainting when you're about to boil them?

A POST from @DuncanS prompted a trip to the basement to revisit this platter from my high school daze
View attachment 88401 Pretty Things - Savage Eye
My copy came from the band, sadly unsigned, as when I was a student I used to design the leaflets for the local promotor (to earn some much needed booze money cash, plus I was always on the guest lists!), who I knew as he was married to the sister of a friend. So I would often copy the band album cover - the record labels loved it!

Back