Spock Where Are You

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my favorite posters has been MIA for a while...he last posted in May of 2019...but stopped by the forum this past January....anybody know if he's OK?
Yeah a few months ago I posted looking for Hobie 1 Dog. In delicate health I did enjoy his posts. I sent a PM to also ping his e mail. A few days ago I heard from Marty. His ears are good if not some other things.

PM Spock & I hope you hear from him.

I need to return as I am listening daily to my Involve unit and recently got a Teac 3440 RtR deck from my best friend who is going to let me use it for the next couple of years I have left. I’m going to make tapes in the 4 channel mode by taking the output of the Involve unit to the tape deck. One of my ham radio buddies gave me 15 reels of tape (10 1/2”)to use for my recording . Thanks for urging me back to participate.

Unfortunately he fell victim to one of the "fake" mods on here(he is gone now)who bullied him...after that happened he didn't post very much....I hope that isn't why he doesn't come here any more....if person57 gets in touch with him...let him know that Eggplant is gone
I wonder who that person is. I would bet that person is still here. There are reasons why a few people have disappeared, including me, never to return.

But, I eventually got over it and returned to QQ. Although, last time, was the longest I was gone and came very close to not returning. So, I can see why many don’t, for their own personal reason.

I once left QQ for a day...but returned the next. lmao
Yeah I joined up a looong time ago under the name Wizard of Ohm. I ran into some friction, got PO'ed, & left for at least a year. Then I wanted a freah start & try again as there was just so much interesting stuff I wanted to participate in. Sonik Wiz has had a lot of good fun ever since.

I wonder who that person is. I would bet that person is still here. There are reasons why a few people have disappeared, including me, never to return.

But, I eventually got over it and returned to QQ. Although, last time, was the longest I was gone and came very close to not returning. So, I can see why many don’t, for their own personal reason.

No that person is banned....and his name is in the end of my post...that sort of thing won't happen on here anymore

Back