Star One (Arjen Lucassen project) new album coming out with 5.1 mix 3CD/BDA

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JanBakker

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Just got a newsletter:

Dear Ayreonauts,

As you may have heard, the new Star One album is titled Revel In Time. The new album comes more than 10 years since the previous release and is due out on Feb 18th, 2022 on InsideOutMusic. Today, I’m pleased to share the first single and video from the album’s closing track “Lost Children of the Universe.”

Watch the video here:
https://youtu.be/6ADV7NYDfQs

This 10-minute epic is the first video clip/single of the new Star One album Revel in Time. The lyrics are inspired by the movie Interstellar.

This is a slightly different version than on the CD. On CD1 Roy Khan sings the lead vocals and on CD2 Tony Martin sings the lead vocals. For this YouTube version I combined their voices. Both such great singers, I just couldn’t choose! Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for your attention!

Hugs from Holland,
Arjen.​

CD1:

1] Fate of Man 5:29
2] 28 Days (Till the End of Time) 7:21
3] Prescient 6:34
4] Back from the Past 4:50
5] Revel in Time 4:38
6] The Year of ’41 6:20
7] Bridge of Life 5:14
8] Today is Yesterday 5:46
9] A Hand on the Clock 5:52
10] Beyond the Edge of it All 4:52
11] Lost Children of the Universe 9:46

CD 2 features the same songs as CD 1, but with different vocalists

The album will be available for pre-order on Dec. 17th and it will come as Ltd. 2CD Digipak, Ltd. Deluxe 3CD+Blu-Ray Artbook (incl. a poster of the cover artwork), and as 180g Gatefold 2LP (incl. the album on CD & an LP-Booklet).

CD 2 features the same songs as CD 1, but with different vocalists. Also available will be a 5.1 mix, a high-res audio version, and an exclusive, hour-long Behind the Scenes video, on the Blu-ray included in the Artbook.

My decision to return with a new Star One album:
“Ayreon is like the mothership for all my music. It contains all the different musical styles that I like to listen to and that I love to create. But I’m always looking for challenges and trying to create something new and original as well. Working within a set of constraints forces you to do that, so sometimes I like to limit myself and focus on just one style. For example, with Star One I focus on the metal-side of Ayreon. That means you won’t hear the exuberantly liberal use of acoustic instruments that are so often featured on Ayreon albums, like violin, woodwinds, cello, horns, dulcimer, mandolin, etc.”

Arjen Lucassen Online:
www.arjenlucassen.com
www.facebook.com/ArjenLucassenOfficial
www.twitter.com/arjenlucassen

INSIDEOUT MUSIC online:
www.insideoutmusic.com
www.youtube.com/InsideOutMusicTV
www.facebook.com/InsideOutMusic
www.twitter.com/InsideOutUSA

:rocks

Tracklist & line-up:
FJJYXmOWUAAEs8T.jpeg

Just received my copy and makemkv seems to have problems ripping it, anyone else have their copy and able to rip it?

Edit: Ehm false alarm, after 10 minutes or so of idling the disc started spinning again and I have it ripped now :SG
I didn't end up ordering this one, like to hear what you think of it...

Amazon says mine is delayed until March 9th ....grr

Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Arjen Anthony Lucassen's Star One "Revel In Time"
Estimated arrival date: March 09 2022

Amazon says mine is delayed until March 9th ....grr

Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Arjen Anthony Lucassen's Star One "Revel In Time"
Estimated arrival date: March 09 2022
I'd got an email on the 9th Feb, saying its on its way and with a tracking number, that explains why it hasn't arrived!

Back