Started a new YT channel... "Opening Old new Vinyl/LPs"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put it like that because I CUSS here and there and did not want to get into ..."Trouble"!!!!
You do not need to age-restrict YouTube videos that simply have language in it. If that were the case, a solid 60% of YT content would be unwatchable without signing in with an account.

I kindly implore you unrestrict the video as many people are not fond of signing into a Google account for watching a video and unrestricting will surely help with video visibility.

EDIT: What's the music in the background? Sounds like Indian classical.

Just for gigs and shittles...nowhere near as informing or entertaining as Mike's channel but, hey.. we all need an output somehow.. Since I LOVE opening old sealed records I thought I might as well document it...hope you enjoy it...

My copy wasn’t sealed when I got it, but it’s lovely anyway.

I put it like that because I CUSS here and there and did not want to get into ..."Trouble"!!!!
Seems pretty G rated to me. But better you took the sign in requirement off. I see you evidently have others in your video queue?

I might suggest adding a first track, first listen segment. Can't play much of a song because of copy right but just a bit, beginning & end, with your initial impressions would be interesting.

Back