Stay Surrounded, Comrades! . . . YouTube channel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, would you take accordion lessons from this dude?
Well, that explains the monkey on my back!
1588101403149.png

How about drum lessons?

Larger than life comrade!
View attachment 50340
I think I'll spend the rest of the evening watching Mike's YT ch. Great fun review & brought my attention front and center to a great talent.

PS
Love the miscellany on the book shelves.
you the man! I put the lightbulb and The Hobbit as an easter egg shout out to @edisonbaggins ! good eye!

Edit: OH! I also slipped the 1999 box in there--thanks for the thread alerting me to the Prince TV special--that was AWESOME!!!
RE-Edit: and I also added that Funk and Soul Covers book because of the album art thread @annieoleander started--I enjoyed posting to that one recently!!!

i wonder what else i'm forgetting! well, i can always EDIT! Oh! I wore the ring from the Farewell to Kings boxset because @edisonbaggins wore his in several of his videos.
And I wore that 49ers' cap at the end as another shout out to MV (aka 1005)!

Last edited:
you the man! I put the lightbulb and The Hobbit as an easter egg shout out to @edisonbaggins ! good eye! OH! I also slipped the 1999 box in there--thanks for the thread alerting me to the Prince TV special--that was AWESOME!!!
Did not see 1999 box. I did see that great Kansas classic Wiz of Oz.

Being from Frogmorton in the Eastfarthing of The Shire, I instantly noticed The Hobbit and wondered why you had a lightbulb lying in front of it. :ROFLMAO: I also noticed Frank Zappa - Does Humor Belong In Music? :love:

Very entertaining review Comrade Clement! :D A very nice balance of information about the surround mix, along with some subtle dry surrealist humor thrown in to keep it interesting. I could probably enjoy listening to you describe making, and then eating a sandwich, and what your thoughts were on the experience. 🤣

Nicely done Sir! (y)

Last edited:
I also noticed Frank Zappa - Does Humor Belong In Music?
Long before I actually bought a Mothers of Invention album I 1st saw Frank Zappa on the Steve Allen show. It made a huge impression on me; I always like the off beat stuff. Of course it's on YouTube... the video quality is about as bad as it gets but still worth watching:

Also for once YT gets it right & all the following FZ clips were in chronological order & some good surprises there.

Back