Stephen Stills DVD-A?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. Perhaps we can fix this by merging the threads or agreeing on which one to post in. As far as the Stephen Stills release, I'm sure it work out fine one way or the other. Manufacturing as we know can delay titles, but it would be nice to get clarity on the issue. It would be good to get the "official" word on this title and if they're delays, just let us know.

If interest in a title is an issue, I'm surprised the record companies just don't ask us what we want directly or provide a poll we could vote on. Marketing of music is underutilized IMO considering the instant communication nature of the web. Instead it seems at times that they're just guessing what people want to buy.

.....I also remember people not even knowing what was on the other side of those things.
An upside down turtle with a message to flip the disk over to the advanced resolution side.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE QQ DEPARTMENT OF REDUNDANCY DEPARTMENT, REDUNDANT DIVISION:

OK guys (and gals), the two Stephen Stills threads have been merged. Now back to mundane speculation.............

Me, too. :(

Hello,

We regret to inform you that the following items have been delayed as we are still awaiting stock from our suppliers :

Stephen Stills "Stephen Stills: +Dvda"
Estimated arrival date: December 17 2010

Email received from Amazon UK this AM:

Unfortunately, an unexpected delay from our supplier may prevent us from
delivering some items in your order by Christmas.
The following items have been delayed:

Estimated arrival date: February 07 2011 - February 11 2011

Anyone want to bet whether it makes that date? :eek:

Interestingly, Amazon UK's website has gone back to describing it as "+dvda", again---rather than "+DVD". Not that I dare believe anything 100% with regards to potential content or potential release date at this point and time. Though, I keep hoping for something more concrete from Rhino themselves.

I wonder what the problem is?
Almost certainly not able to get a replication slot in time for Christmas, not worth releasing anything in January, so aim for February & get in on the grammy's for the year?

We're almost there! Right? Well, the Barclay James Harvest advertisement email I received from amazon.uk said "Jan, 31 2011" under the Steve Stillls solo pre-order link......... maybe we'll be surprised. John S.

got this email today from amazon
Hello,

We regret to inform you that your order will take longer to fulfill than originally estimated. Our supplier has notified us that there is a delay obtaining stock for the following items you ordered on November 02 2010.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003SS9DNQ

We are awaiting a revised estimate from our supplier, and will email you as soon as we receive this information.

got this email today from amazon
Hello,

We regret to inform you that your order will take longer to fulfill than originally estimated. Our supplier has notified us that there is a delay obtaining stock for the following items you ordered on November 02 2010.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003SS9DNQ

We are awaiting a revised estimate from our supplier, and will email you as soon as we receive this information.
I got the same email...:(

W'ere never going to get this. How come our Rhino "contact" never comments on this question?

Back