Stephen W Tayler's "Da Capo" CD/DVD-V with 5.1 mix on Burning Shed

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they send you a notification? I didn't get one from them that mine shipped....maybe they don't ship to US same time?

I'm in the US, Southwest region. I received the shipment notification from Burning Shed at 5:39 AM (UTC -7).

• Wow
Reactions: GOS
Gooot It !!!!

Know what I'll be doing tomorrow...

happy-dog.gif

I want to order it but I am afraid of The custom fees in Spain. The brexit has got I have not bought anything again from UK. 😔😔
Hit and miss experience for me so far. Sometimes the parcels skip customs and you pay nothing, sometimes they don't. I'd say for 70% I got to pay no fees.

Hit and miss experience for me so far. Sometimes the parcels skip customs and you pay nothing, sometimes they don't. I'd say for 70% I got to pay no fees.
The problem is that now Burning Shed does not charge taxes and it will have to calculate the VAT in Spain and therefore I suspect that it will go through customs. The custom fees are about 17 €

My copy of De Capo arrived today - lovely little set, nicely put together. I really want to hear the 5.1 first so that means waiting until Friday when I have enough time to delve in.

Now, if only Fed Ex would get on the ball and make my VdGG box move from its "stuck" point in Feltham where its been sitting since last Thursday (it was originally scheduled for delivery tomorrow but that's not going to happen) then I'd have a super-busy enjoyable upcoming weekend of new 5.1 stuff.

Reactions: SHB
My copy arrived too. I was hoping the VDGG bundle I ordered from burning shed came came too. It was shipped on the same day as Da Capo. Maybe tomorrow

Back