STEVE HACKETT - GENESIS REVISITED LIVE - SECONDS OUT & MORE (Out in September 2022)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
http://hackettsongs.com/news/steve-hackett-live-genesis-revisited-seconds-out.html
RELEASE DATE: 2 September 2022

Limited Edition Deluxe 2CD+Blu-ray+DVD with Artbook; 2CD+Blu-ray Digipak; 2CD+DVD Multibox; Limited Edition 4LP+2CD Box Set and Digital album.

All pre-orders via HackettSongs Webstore will be signed by Steve!

PRE ORDER FROM THE WEBSTORE FOR SIGNED COPY!

General Pre-order links here

Legendary guitarist Steve Hackett is pleased to announce 'Genesis Revisited Live: Seconds Out & More', the visual document of his 2021 UK tour celebrating the classic Genesis live album. Set for release on the 2nd September 2022 (with vinyl following on the 25th November), it sees Steve and his band perform 'Seconds Out' in full and in sequence, as well as a selection of solo material including tracks from his most recent studio album 'Surrender of Silence'.

Watch the band perform the Genesis track 'Squonk' here!

Steve comments: "I'm so happy to release my Seconds Out & More show... A spectacular night with a band on fire tearing into that magic music combining the true spirit of Genesis with a fresh virtuosic approach and an extraordinary sound under amazing lights. This show is a feast for both ears and eyes. The best of so many worlds!"

'Genesis Revisited Live: Seconds Out & More' will be available as Limited 2CD + Blu-ray & Limited 2CD + DVD, both including 5.1 surround sound, behind the scenes documentary and promo videos. Steve Hackett and his band comprise Roger King, Rob Townsend, Jonas Reingold, Nad Sylvan and Craig Blundell, and they were joined by Amanda Lehmann as special guest on the night.

It will also be available as Ltd Gatefold 180g 4LP+2CD, and as Digital Audio Album (in 16 & 24bit). Pre-order now here!

The full track-listing as follows:

1. Apollo Intro
2. Clocks
3. Held In The Shadows
4. Every Day
5. The Devil's Cathedral
6. Shadow Of The Hierophant
7. Squonk
8. The Carpet Crawlers
9. Robbery, Assault And Battery
10. Afterglow
11. Firth Of Fifth 12. I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)
13. The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
14. Musical Box (Closing Section)
15. Supper's Ready
16. The Cinema Show
17. Aisle Of Plenty
18. Dance On A Volcano
19. Los Endos

SO%20Live%20Release.jpg

Have to give credit to Steve Hackett as he sure is putting out many live and new studio releases for his fans.

I am also wondering who mixed this into 5.1, my guess would be Roger King as most of Steve Hackett's mix's have been done by Roger but there have been some wonderful exceptions that Steven Wilson did.
Roger King has been getting better at 5.1 but he is still not up to the level of Steven Wilson and SW's mix of "Selling England by the Pound and Spectral Mornings" was just sublime.

So it's probably going to be another ambiance mix. I will order when Amazon CA has the blu-ray version because now it's the DVD version.

I think I could order this from Lasercd instead of Amazon which only has it listed for October. But for Canadians, it would cost us nearly 30$.

Back