Steven Wilson - The Future Bites - Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As my mother would claim "If you've nothing nice to say, then say nothing". Something I should remember.

Last edited:
Would you rather loose in the style of both NY teams or the Falcons with historical second half collapse?
(sorry for non-music related commentary)

Everything about this release is making me more and more confused (and less prone to buying). Now Steven is promoting on Twitter and Facebook the release of his next video and single in TikTok nonetheless.
I wonder which public this release is aimed to.

Everything about this release is making me more and more confused (and less prone to buying). Now Steven is promoting on Twitter and Facebook the release of his next video and single in TikTok nonetheless.

I think everything about this release is collectively a bit of "performance art", TikTok included. I imagine the concept will become clearer once the album is heard, tour is experienced, and merch is seen.

That said, COVID has kind of messed with this overall performance.

Just by judging from the teaser (and the singles so far) I can tell that I'll dislike this album, TFB will definitely take different direction than the previous albums, unfortunately one that won't please the fans.

Last edited:
WTF is TikTok ?

It's the latest social media fad/app.

And it is having an impact on music. Fleetwood Mac's Rumours has jumped to #7 on the Billboard charts this week because some random guy posted a 20 second clip of himself singing one line of the song "Dreams" while riding his skateboard. This is the first time in the history of the Billboard album charts that a 40+ year old album has re-entered the top 10 without some sort of reissue to promote it.

All the Times 40-Plus-Year-Old Albums Made the Top 10 On the Billboard 200

Last edited:
Back