Steven Wilson - The Future Bites - Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my favorite tunes of his! Different chorus than the original.

This is incredible! My favorite PT song by far and glad to see that he still enjoys it as well. This almost changes things if this is one of the extra songs on his special edition. Also this is the chorus that is on the demo version of the In Absentia Deluxe! I've always loved how he sings it in that version.

Not sure how I missed the posts here for these 2 youtube( Significant Other and Drown with Me) versions by SW as for some reason I just got them on my twitter feed for Steven Wilson today but I have been more spotty in surfing net this week.

Man, I really like these 2 that SW did. Put a big smile on my face today. I haven't checked out Collapse the Light yet.

Does anyone know what's happening with them, are they showing up on the deluxe version of his next album or are they just a couple of gift's that SW did for us fans like some other artist's have been doing as well since stuck at home Covid time period?

peter

Not sure how I missed the posts here for these 2 youtube( Significant Other and Drown with Me) versions by SW as for some reason I just got them on my twitter feed for Steven Wilson today but I have been more spotty in surfing net this week.

Man, I really like these 2 that SW did. Put a big smile on my face today. I haven't checked out Collapse the Light yet.

Does anyone know what's happening with them, are they showing up on the deluxe version of his next album or are they just a couple of gift's that SW did for us fans like some other artist's have been doing as well since stuck at home Covid time period?

peter

They're just little video promos/gifts.

Speaking of Blackfield, I hate that the first two albums are not in 5.1, since they are my favourite. Hopefully with all the remixes that SW is doing he can get to work on them.
I'd love to have the third in surround, too. Even though it's not as strong as the first two (or fifth), "Zigota" is my favorite Blackfield track, and I think it could be glorious in surround.

Back