• 1: Poor Surround, Poor Content, Poor Fidelity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your thoughts and comments on this Blu-Ray Surround Sound Concert Disc (n):phones(y)

Attachments

hwkn

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
If you're a Stevie Wonder fan you owe it to yourself to pick this up[unless you already did ]it's well worth the price.

Bob Romano

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Great performance. Great track list. Great sound and video. I am really happy I bought this one for sure.

aquadad

400 Club - QQ All-Star
Hello,

This was filmed well and the audio is pretty typical live recording with good sonics. The highlight for me was seeing Aisha all grown up and looking very beautiful. The down side of this was having to endure Stevie's gospel dialog and political angst...

fredblue

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
A "10".

Superb sound and video quality and another epic concert from a true musical hero of mine.

fredblue

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I was wondering about this when I saw it. I like to let you guys do the R&D 1st!
haha! that is very sneaky of you!

still it's suckers like me that buy everything the day it comes out at full price that keep the music & video businesses going!

alwool

@ aquadad:I guess you only enjoy when stevie "sings" a "gospel dialog and political angst".
the songs, many are included here, are too numerous to mention.

blue.monk

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I have nothing but superlatives for this disc. Everything about it is exceptional - the music, performances, sound, picture, editing. Great selection of songs with several surprises (including Chick Corea's "Spain" as the band feature!). I'm particularly happy to have the "Hotter Than July" LP so well represented. I can only hope that we'll get a similar release for the "Songs in the Key of Life" tour currently underway. 10.