Sting - Sacred Love - SACD 5.1 Surround Mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbillquad

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
New Zealand . Hobsonville Rd. West Harbour
Hi. All
Bought this SACD Disc yesterday in a Op. Shop Sting Sacred Love for a $1.
Bill...:banana:

QQ W.jpg

Unfortunately the mix on this one really sucks despite the (sometimes) stellar music.
I am happy to say though that it is definitely worth the $1 that you paid for it. :)

(I only paid a few $ for mine as well)

If anyone else wants one, wherehouse.com has it in stock.

Attachments

• sting_cheap.jpg
    sting_cheap.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 161
Not wishing to be a party pooper at all but the Sacred Love SACD digipack is really common and readily available cheap to this day.. it won an award for number of Hybrid SACD discs shipped to retailers back in the day.. how many were sold rather than went to the bargain bin is another thing.. conversely the SACD edition in Super Jewel Box case is harder to find and the DVD-Audio version much harder to find.. not that any of them are particularly worth seeking out for anything other than completist collecting purposes imho :eek:

Not wishing to be a party pooper at all but the Sacred Love SACD digipack is really common and readily available cheap to this day.. it won an award for number of Hybrid SACD discs shipped to retailers back in the day.. how many were sold rather than went to the bargain bin is another thing.. conversely the SACD edition in Super Jewel Box case is harder to find and the DVD-Audio version much harder to find.. not that any of them are particularly worth seeking out for anything other than completist collecting purposes imho :eek:

why you little party pooper!! no pooping at party's!!

I got given mine as a freebie by someone who found it in a lot of discs he got from a garage sale... (y)

Yes, Snood has a big ass Jewel case version DVD-A :)

ooops sorry saw that was SACD were asking about.

Haha! Yes, this is the cheapest SACD that I've picked up. Something like 50 or 100 English pence, I think.

Back