Stone Temple Pilots Prep ‘Tiny Music…Songs From the Vatican Gift Shop’ Deluxe Edition

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

ngv99

salsdali

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star

Mcallister

300 Club - QQ All-Star
It's available in Atmos on Apple Music. Sucks there wasn't a Blu-ray included with the surround mix on the SDE.
Agreed, I bought the set cause I’m a huge STP fan and have the core and purple releases, but honestly may not have if I had known an Atmos mix were to be released on Apple. I’d prefer to have a physical format, I’ll only ever listen to the atmos on Apple now,

sjcorne

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Is the Atmos any good?!
I auditioned a few tracks and wasn't super-impressed. "And So I Know" has some cool processed backing vocal parts in the rears. "Trippin'" is disappointingly front-heavy, with just some low-level percussion in the back. During the verses, the processed vocals ("Don't cut out my paper heart...") come from the front speakers while the clean parts ("Take a look at...") are in the center channel.

himey

I still use the link in my signature, very little slips through.
Haha. I use that same link but that album cover threw me off. It just didn't register as a STP album. I guess this album just snuck under my radar.

himey

I mean that's always been the cover of Tiny Music... ;)
Just wasn't into them all that much. I checked out my CD collection which is ripped and only had 2 releases, Core and Self Titled. Surprised I didn't have Purple. I have tons of other grunge, just not much STP. I did recognize a few tracks off Tiny Music.