• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stones - Goats Head Soup FS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Hello all you bargain hunting freaks. I have my original sealed copy.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/15867817?ev=rb&ships_from=United+States
It arrived months and months ago, with ever so slightly crimped corner. Ever so slight.

You can buy on discogs, for $100, or you can buy new from Amazon for $80. Or, you can buy mine for $63 shipped. Actually, let's just get this moving. $53 shipped! Will ship tomorrow!! This is bottom price, so if you're interested. Lemmeeenoo.

Lower 48, Paypal.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Worth it for the killer concert "Brussels Affair - Live 1973 Forest National Arena, Brussels" alone, and then add the nice surround mix on BluRay, in a lovely big box set, there's nothing to not like here.

• Love
Reactions: GOS
And current price @ AmazonUS is $80 + tax [and s/h if you're NOT a Prime Member]

614w2WoR-4L._SL1414_.jpg

Hello all you bargain hunting freaks. I have my original sealed copy.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/15867817?ev=rb&ships_from=United+States
It arrived months and months ago, with ever so slightly crimped corner. Ever so slight.

You can buy on discogs, for $100, or you can buy new from Amazon for $80. Or, you can buy mine for $63 shipped. Actually, let's just get this moving. $53 shipped! Will ship tomorrow!! This is bottom price, so if you're interested. Lemmeeenoo.

Lower 48, Paypal.
Thanks!
I'm interested if you still have it!

This was something of a disappointment (the box set, that is). "Dancing with Mr. D" struggled to be more than stereo,
and sounded like it came from a different album, yet some of the songs really shone. But you have to have it, you know! lol

Back