TV Streaming Services and their Content

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been watching this new SYFY channel comedy show- cracking me up!

RA SYFY.jpg

I'm actually more interested in the footage from Mars from Perseverance and Ingenuity the helicopter that will fly around gathering footage and pictures like we've need been able to get. Both landed on Mars yesterday, together, to be unwrapped over the next week or so.

Interesting new Netflix show to catch; I took an Japanese history class in college and thought it was fascinating. Didn't realize they had flintlock firearms there in the 16th century.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80237...AE4DB0A90231AE645511F7&lkid=TITLE_ROW_2_BOX_2
View attachment 64136

I have never taken a Japanese history class (sounds pretty interesting) but I do have a few quite thick books on J history. Some of it goes so far back I just can't quite get into it. Generally I start to relate with the Meiji period & Samurai are prior to that. The Taisho era san Shoguns & Samurai is where thing really get interesting. However this Netflix series is worth checking out at least one eps so I will definitely give a try tonight or Friday. Thanks!

CBS All Access just flipped over to Paramount+ today. There was supposed to be a whole bunch of additional content, but they sold South Park to HBO Max last year, so I still cannot satiate my juvenile mind.

I had also expected a whole batch of additional Star Trek movies, but unfortunately they still only have the four they've been showing for quite some time.

CBS All Access just flipped over to Paramount+ today. There was supposed to be a whole bunch of additional content, but they sold South Park to HBO Max last year, so I still cannot satiate my juvenile mind.

I had also expected a whole batch of additional Star Trek movies, but unfortunately they still only have the four they've been showing for quite some time.

what are they charging for Paramount+??? Everybody's getting in on the action -ugh!

lame.gif

Disney+ (Friday 19th) don't know if this will be any good, but it's coming up.

View attachment 64710
I've certainly been enjoying it! Amazing what pumping in lots of cash will produce . . . my initial qualms over Disney's acquisition of Marvel properties has definitely been quelled. WandaVision was a head trip; this is adventure!

Warrior
This is a great series if you like martial arts (has a lot of violence though -stay away if you're not into that!)
Cinemax /HBO Max
Caught Season 1's Episode 5 last night; and man it had many similarities to Tarantino's The Hateful Eight!

1619308446726.png

Back