Dual Disc Streisand's Guilty Dual Disc

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Gerhard

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Bob Romano said:
No offense but....
Where is the emoticon for puke when you need it?????? :D

I have listened to the stereo cd of this one and IMO this is one of Bab's weakest albums ever. Now if Guilty was to come out I would get it in a second.

I couldn't find any reviews of the Guilty 25th Anniversary DualDisc here. I am certain it isn't surround but maybe it will be the best recording of the album to date. In any event, I ordered it for $7 and will know soon enough first hand.

Chris

I'm not a huge Babs fan but I have always loved this album - all songs are solid and Barbra and Barry really clicked together..

Unfortunately there's no surround mix..:(

I won't buy stereo dualdiscs unless I want the album and don't already own it..

Guilty was the one exception - sonically it's a *slight* improvement over my original CD - but not worth spending the money for this minor improvement..

I don't see that many people will pay a premium for the Dualdisc version for a few videos..

I love Guilty and don't have it in any form now so I took a chance and ordered the DualDisc. Their recent album Guilty Pleasures seems to be getting pretty good reviews but I haven't heard it yet.

Chris

I have both now and Guilty is certainly better but I like both really well. This should be it for Gibb/Streisand collaborations in my opinion, I don't think they can do much more together and maybe not even individually. Does music like this sell very well any longer because I sure don't know a soul other than myself that listens to these two?

Chris

Me and my wife used to love that album (Guilty), but I guess we just wore it out. I have'nt had a hankering to listen to it in a long while. it was one of my first CDs. I don't much care for anything else Babs ever put out. This album was exceptional.

The Quadfather

Back