Strictly Headphone - Exclusive RA360 Spatial Streams (Amazon)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, thank you Midi Man, I’ve always thought those diagrams were spot on compared to my experiences. One thing I did find slightly different was on the horse galloping, (I believe the part where it’s supposed to be circling around the front) I imaged it similar to the right side SQ diagram, but with those parts up higher, at a 45 deg. between F & B positions. But the galloping for the rear part was exactly as diagramed on the right SQ.

I’m guessing those Sony headphones have the special circuitry you mentioned, but don’t believe I’m ready to shell out $300 right now, just to find out.
Note that the SQ diagram is exactly like the one produced by Bauer. I created the RM diagram myself by using my encoding mixer and a set of headphones.

Also note that I have mixed an RM-encoded recording using nothing but headphones. I did this because it was a live performance and I had no control room. Since I knew where the images would be in the headphones, I (correctly) panned the various parts where I wanted them.

Amazon Music kept badgering me to do a free 3-month trial, so I took them up on it. Finally installed the app on my Android phone today and am trying it out with my "Chi-Fi" earbuds (KZ Crinacle CRN Zex Pro). Hopping around the "Best of Dolby Atmos" playlist, I'm so far unimpressed. Maybe a bit more "spacious" than plain-vanilla stereo overall, but I feel like it might also be fooling me with louder levels (especially louder bass levels). "Spatially" speaking, songs like "Come Together" or "Rocket Man," don't sound anything like their Blu-Ray or Apple Music versions. The Glass Animals tunes, more than any others, give me just the slightest illusion of 3-dimensionality. My MacBook pro speakers are more convincing, I think. "What's Going On," too--the bongos in the left channel, particularly, seem to be coming a little bit behind and above. I'll keep trying, though. Some RA360 content next.

Amazon Music kept badgering me to do a free 3-month trial, so I took them up on it. Finally installed the app on my Android phone today and am trying it out with my "Chi-Fi" earbuds (KZ Crinacle CRN Zex Pro). Hopping around the "Best of Dolby Atmos" playlist, I'm so far unimpressed. Maybe a bit more "spacious" than plain-vanilla stereo overall, but I feel like it might also be fooling me with louder levels (especially louder bass levels). "Spatially" speaking, songs like "Come Together" or "Rocket Man," don't sound anything like their Blu-Ray or Apple Music versions. The Glass Animals tunes, more than any others, give me just the slightest illusion of 3-dimensionality. My MacBook pro speakers are more convincing, I think. "What's Going On," too--the bongos in the left channel, particularly, seem to be coming a little bit behind and above. I'll keep trying, though. Some RA360 content next.
Yeah, I wasn’t impressed either. Try Blackstar and Aerosmith, I found those two to be pretty striking in a “wide” way. I tried to imagine I was hearing sound behind me and above me but it just wasn’t happening for me. I canceled after the 3 month trial.

In my experience it takes a little time to train your brain to perceive the subtleties of a binaural headphone rendering of a surround mix.

Here's one suggestion for a listening comparison experiment.
First, go to Apple Music and listen on headphones to the plain vanilla stereo mix of The Guess Who No Time.
Then immediately go to Amazon Music and play the 360 Reality version of the same song.

If you can't hear the lead guitar panning in a counter-clockwise surround pattern, you're done.
Stop wasting your time.

Obviously, the effect is going to be subtle compared to quad speakers in corners.
But since apparently most folks here have their "rear" speakers more wide than behind them, it shouldn't take long for your brain to decode the difference between LS being wider and "behind" sounds panned LF.

Nothing in the "fronts" is going to sound like it's ten feet in front of the end of your nose.

Another experiment is listening to the new Ella Fitzgerald Irving Berlin Atmos on Apple and comparing what you hear on speakers in the sweet spot to how it's rendered for headphones.
It obviously won't be identical, but whether it's a worthwhile option for listening outside is in the ears and brain of the "be-hearer."

Here's one suggestion for a listening comparison experiment.
First, go to Apple Music and listen on headphones to the plain vanilla stereo mix of The Guess Who No Time.
Then immediately go to Amazon Music and play the 360 Reality version of the same song.

If you can't hear the lead guitar panning in a counter-clockwise surround pattern, you're done.
Stop wasting your time.
You're right, of course: by rights I needed to do an A/B comparison. But there you have it...for me the "No Time" lead guitar is a R-L pan, indistinguishable from the stereo version. (Binaural has just never really worked for me. I've tried a couple of Chesky binaural discs over the years--same thing.)

I still have a pair of AirPod Pros that I've not yet opened (bought them as a gift for my kid; he didn't want them; I never got around to returning them), so I'll let Apple take a picture of my ears and "customize" my Spatial-Audio-for-Headphones experience and see how that sounds. (Plus, I'm eager to load my audiogram and hear what difference that makes.) But if it turns out I just have the wrong ears, or the wrong neural pathways, for binaural, I'm okay with that.

You're right, of course: by rights I needed to do an A/B comparison. But there you have it...for me the "No Time" lead guitar is a R-L pan, indistinguishable from the stereo version. (Binaural has just never really worked for me. I've tried a couple of Chesky binaural discs over the years--same thing.)

I still have a pair of AirPod Pros that I've not yet opened (bought them as a gift for my kid; he didn't want them; I never got around to returning them), so I'll let Apple take a picture of my ears and "customize" my Spatial-Audio-for-Headphones experience and see how that sounds. (Plus, I'm eager to load my audiogram and hear what difference that makes.) But if it turns out I just have the wrong ears, or the wrong neural pathways, for binaural, I'm okay with that.
Is the Apple picture of your ear thing available yet? Thought it was coming with iOS 16. I’m quite interested in that but curious how that would work with in ear phones.

I think so? iOS 16 beta is out now. I want to say it was @PurpleMoustache who was posting about it. . . .
It is available now if you beta test iOS 16, which I foolishly do every year. It typically causes more headaches than it's worth, but sometimes it yields interesting results.

I'd say right now the bugginess (including Apple Music itself crashing regularly) is not worth checking it out right now. Should be out sometime late September/October, when the new phones are out.

For those of you playing RA360 on headphones here is a list of RA360 albums on Tidal. You may also find them on Amazon.

I hardest/most annoying thing (to me) using streaming services is actually FINDING titles in a spacial format. So you can use this list to search for the artist - title;

Code:
Artist                                                          Title                                                                                            Date Added    ID
12 Days Of Christmas                                            Heartbreak On A Full Moon (Deluxe Edition): Cuffing Season                                       2022-01-14    212602968
24kGoldn                                                        El Dorado (360 Audio Version)                                                                    2021-04-09    179859752
24kGoldn                                                        DROPPED OUTTA COLLEGE (360 Audio Version)                                                        2020-04-26    135652454
A Symphonic Celebration (Live)                                  The World of Hans Zimmer                                                                         2022-02-04    215861984
A$AP Ferg                                                       Still Striving (360RA)                                                                           2020-08-28    153829936
AAAMYYY                                                         ANNIHILATION EXTRA@LIQUIDROOM (Live)                                                             2022-03-25    221219614
Adé                                                             wyd after?                                                                                       2020-05-15    153406097
Aerosmith                                                       Toys In The Attic                                                                                2020-04-24    135869345
Aerosmith                                                       Rocks                                                                                            2020-02-07    128479130
Aerosmith                                                       Get Your Wings                                                                                   2019-08-06    114999205
Airto                                                           Fingers                                                                                          2020-07-10    146987567
AJ Mitchell                                                     Hopeful                                                                                          2018-07-20    146209640
AJ Mitchell                                                     SKYVIEW                                                                                          2021-10-08    200195622
AJ Mitchell                                                     Slow Dance                                                                                       2019-08-23    146209702
Alessandra Amoroso                                              Tutto accade                                                                                     2021-10-23    201637200
Alicia Keys                                                     The Diary Of Alicia Keys                                                                         2021-10-19    201653354
Alicia Keys                                                     Girl On Fire                                                                                     2021-10-19    201646070
Alicia Keys                                                     As I Am                                                                                          2021-10-19    201653165
Alicia Keys                                                     The Element Of Freedom                                                                           2021-10-19    201646096
Alicia Keys                                                     Songs In A Minor                                                                                 2021-06-18    188320129
Alicia Keys                                                     Live at TIDAL X Rock The Vote                                                                    2020-01-07    127181372
Alicia Keys                                                     HERE                                                                                             2021-10-19    201706798
Alicia Keys                                                     ALICIA                                                                                           2020-12-18    166657457
Alter Ego                                                       Skree Net Sag                                                                                    2022-03-11    214299940
Amanda Black                                                    Mnyama                                                                                           2021-08-06    193036141
Andris Nelsons                                                  Neujahrskonzert 2020 / New Year's Concert 2020 / Concert du Nouvel An 2020 (360 RA Version)      2020-03-06    132983382
Andy Williams                                                   You've Got a Friend                                                                              2020-05-22    141014125
Andy Williams                                                   Love Story                                                                                       2020-04-24    136346215
Argent                                                          In Deep                                                                                          2019-10-23    120160172
Art Garfunkel                                                   Angel Clare                                                                                      2020-04-17    135177502
Art Garfunkel                                                   Breakaway                                                                                        2020-03-13    131843531
Attacca Quartet                                                 Of All Joys                                                                                      2021-11-05    203763610
August Royals                                                   Inhaler                                                                                          2022-03-11    222411228
Azteca                                                          Azteca                                                                                           2019-11-13    122944473
Baby Keem                                                       The Melodic Blue                                                                                 2021-12-14    209213949
Backstreet Boys                                                 Never Gone                                                                                       2020-12-24    168278957
Backstreet Boys                                                 DNA                                                                                              2020-07-23    150917482
Barry Manilow                                                   A Christmas Gift Of Love                                                                         2019-11-11    121887295
BEAM                                                            ALIEN                                                                                            2022-02-04    215041982
Beethoven: Cello Sonatas                                        Hope Amid Tears                                                                                  2021-07-30    192575940
Ben Folds                                                       Songs For Silverman                                                                              2019-03-26    107167890
BIA                                                             FOR CERTAIN (Deluxe)                                                                             2021-10-22    201695943
Biffy Clyro                                                     A Celebration Of Endings (360 Reality Audio)                                                     2020-08-14    151795499
Big Brother & The Holding Company                               Cheap Thrills                                                                                    2020-03-20    163244379
Bill Withers                                                    Just As I Am                                                                                     2019-10-24    120666825
Billie Holiday                                                  Lady In Satin                                                                                    2019-09-13    117789459
Billy Joel                                                      52nd Street                                                                                      2019-11-11    121887204
Billy Joel                                                      Turnstiles                                                                                       2019-11-15    122618840
Billy Joel                                                      Piano Man                                                                                        2019-10-31    120929182
Billy Paul                                                      War of the Gods                                                                                  2022-04-08    223297361
Billy Paul                                                      360 Degrees Of Billy Paul                                                                        2019-10-22    120160028
Blac Youngsta                                                   F*ck Everybody 3                                                                                 2020-11-13    219181382
blackbear                                                       misery lake                                                                                      2021-08-19    194618968
Bleachers                                                       Take the Sadness Out of Saturday Night                                                           2021-05-18    192254677
Blood, Sweat & Tears                                            Blood, Sweat & Tears                                                                             2022-01-21    212416807
Blood, Sweat & Tears                                            Child Is Father To The Man                                                                       2021-12-17    209222855
Blood, Sweat & Tears                                            Mirror Image                                                                                     2021-09-03    195417276
Blood, Sweat & Tears                                            New City                                                                                         2021-08-06    192713885
Blood, Sweat & Tears                                            Greatest Hits                                                                                    2019-10-23    165254585
Blue Öyster Cult                                                Agents Of Fortune                                                                                2020-05-01    138404516
Blue Öyster Cult                                                Secret Treaties                                                                                  2020-03-13    133847581
Bomba Estéreo                                                   Tierra                                                                                           2021-11-01    203385237
Bowling For Soup                                                A Hangover You Don't Deserve                                                                     2021-07-09    189882823
Bre-Z                                                           Bre-Z 360 Reality Audio                                                                          2021-07-12    180449094
Bresh                                                               ORO BLU                                                                                          2022-03-04    219361930
Bring Me The Horizon                                            Live at the Royal Albert Hall                                                                    2021-03-12    176307422
Bring Me The Horizon                                            POST HUMAN: SURVIVAL HORROR                                                                      2020-10-30    160515739
Britney Spears                                                  In The Zone                                                                                      2019-03-26    110616205
Bryson Tiller                                                   A Different Christmas                                                                            2021-12-17    209588005
Bryson Tiller                                                   T R A P S O U L (Deluxe)                                                                         2021-12-17    209640033
Buddy                                                           Superghetto                                                                                      2022-03-25    222540149
Carole King                                                     A Holiday Carole                                                                                 2021-12-03    207402145
Carole King                                                     Tapestry                                                                                         2019-10-23    159543027
Carolina Story                                                  Dandelion                                                                                        2020-09-18    142255000
Casting Crowns                                                  Healer                                                                                           2022-01-14    208340323
Céline Dion                                                     D'eux                                                                                            2022-03-17    221479828
Céline Dion                                                     These are Special Times                                                                          2021-11-05    204091629
Céline Dion                                                     Falling into You                                                                                 2021-09-23    198714310
Charli XCX                                                      Live from Austin (Sony 360 Reality Audio)                                                        2020-07-10    147289393
Charlie Rich                                                    Very Special Love Songs                                                                          2021-08-06    192710226
Charlie Rich                                                    Behind Closed Doors                                                                              2019-03-31    106871185
Chet Atkins                                                     Picks the Best                                                                                   2019-10-31    120929218
Chloe x Halle                                                   Ungodly Hour (Chrome Edition)                                                                    2021-02-26    175010910
Chris Brown                                                     Chris Brown                                                                                      2020-11-27    164407426
Chris Lane                                                      Live From New York City                                                                          2020-03-27    135405365
Christian Thielemann                                            Bruckner: Symphony No. 2 in C Minor, WAB 102 (Edition Carragan)                                  2022-02-04    212250937
Christina Aguilera                                              La Fuerza                                                                                        2022-02-02    215024571
Cinderella Original Motion Picture Cast                         Cinderella (Soundtrack from the Amazon Original Movie)                                           2021-09-03    196577408
Clean Bandit                                                    What Is Love?                                                                                    2020-03-27    135514040
Clean Bandit                                                    New Eyes (360 Reality Audio)                                                                     2020-04-03    136201838
Copland: Appalachian Spring (360RA Version)                     Barber: Adagio for Strings                                                                       2021-11-12    203197912
Dan Fogelberg                                                   Captured Angel                                                                                   2019-10-31    123181803
Daniel Barenboim                                                Neujahrskonzert 2022 / New Year's Concert 2022 / Concert du Nouvel An 2022 (360RA Version)       2022-01-28    213755066
Dave Brubeck                                                    Time Out                                                                                         2019-08-06    114913971
David Bowie                                                     Heathen                                                                                          2022-01-21    212769690
David Bowie                                                     The Next Day                                                                                     2022-01-21    212769655
David Bowie                                                     Reality                                                                                          2022-01-21    212769678
David Bowie                                                     A Reality Tour (Live)                                                                            2022-01-21    212819769
David Bowie                                                     Space Oddity                                                                                     2020-03-13    131291159
David Bowie                                                     Blackstar                                                                                        2022-01-21    212769670
David Gilmour                                                   Live At Pompeii                                                                                  2021-10-19    201653047
David Gilmour                                                   Live In Gdansk                                                                                   2021-10-19    201652957
David Gilmour                                                   Rattle That Lock                                                                                 2021-10-19    201653036
David Gilmour                                                   On An Island                                                                                     2021-10-19    201653023
Deante' Hitchcock                                               Everyday the 14TH (E-Mix Version)                                                                2022-02-17    217805263
Deodato                                                         Deodato 2                                                                                        2019-11-11    122944294
Dilsinho                                                        Terra do Nunca (Ao Vivo) (360 Audio)                                                             2021-03-12    180477725
Diplo                                                           Diplo Presents Thomas Wesley Chapter 1: Snake Oil (360 Audio Version)                            2020-05-29    142915235
Doe Boy                                                         OH REALLY                                                                                        2022-01-26    217199517
Doja Cat                                                        Planet Her (Deluxe)                                                                              2021-08-20    194516661
Doja Cat                                                        Planet Her                                                                                       2021-06-25    188970762
Doja Cat                                                        Hot Pink                                                                                         2021-05-21    180585961
Dolly Parton                                                    A Real Live Dolly                                                                                2022-02-11    215883848
Dolly Parton                                                    My Favorite Songwriter, Porter Wagoner                                                           2020-05-22    141543389
Dolly Parton                                                    My Tennessee Mountain Home                                                                       2020-05-01    136690277
Dolly Parton                                                    Bubbling Over                                                                                    2019-11-15    122838144
Dr. Lonnie Smith                                                Breathe                                                                                          2021-10-22    202131237
Dua Lipa                                                        Dua Lipa (360 Reality Audio)                                                                     2020-10-05    157117504
Dua Lipa                                                        Future Nostalgia                                                                                 2020-03-27    135513605
Duran Duran                                                     FUTURE PAST                                                                                      2021-11-22    209212981
Earth, Wind & Fire                                              That's The Way Of The World                                                                      2019-10-24    120666860
Earth, Wind & Fire                                              Spirit                                                                                           2019-11-11    121887384
Earth, Wind & Fire                                              Gratitude                                                                                        2019-09-17    119966103
Earth, Wind & Fire                                              Head To The Sky                                                                                  2019-10-23    120160046
Earth, Wind & Fire                                              Open Our Eyes                                                                                    2019-11-11    122944401
Eddy Arnold                                                     My World                                                                                         2020-04-17    135177602
Edgar Winter                                                    The Edgar Winter Group With Rick Derringer (with Rick Derringer)                                 2020-05-22    140998658
Edgar Winter                                                    They Only Come Out At Night                                                                      2019-08-06    114999500
Elvis Presley                                                   That's The Way It Is                                                                             2020-06-19    182259677
Elvis Presley                                                   Recorded Live On Stage In Memphis                                                                2021-03-19    178071680
Elvis Presley                                                   On Stage                                                                                         2020-12-11    164520231
Elvis Presley                                                   Today                                                                                            2020-11-06    160886037
Elvis Presley                                                   Aloha from Hawaii Via Satellite (Live)                                                           2020-11-06    160880369
Elvis Presley                                                   Elvis Country                                                                                    2020-09-04    153387689
Elvis Presley                                                   Elvis: As Recorded at Madison Square Garden                                                      2020-07-10    147219161
Elvis Presley                                                   From Elvis in Memphis                                                                            2019-11-29    122944331
EP                                                              Everywhere But On                                                                                2020-09-09    154869939
EP                                                              Mixtape Vol. 1                                                                                   2020-08-14    151709999
EP                                                              Piece of the Indestructible                                                                      2020-07-24    147801067
EP                                                              Chemicals                                                                                        2020-03-27    135629847
Esther Abrami                                                   Esther Abrami                                                                                    2022-03-25    220196279
Five for Fighting                                               The Battle For Everything                                                                        2021-03-19    178071696
Five for Fighting                                               America Town                                                                                     2019-09-25    119966006
Foo Fighters                                                    Medicine At Midnight                                                                             2021-02-05    172091707
French Montana                                                  They Got Amnesia                                                                                 2021-11-19    206383861
Future                                                          Future Hndrxx Presents: The WIZRD                                                                2019-01-18    164520118
Gaia                                                            Alma                                                                                             2021-10-29    202206211
George Benson                                                   Body Talk                                                                                        2019-03-26    106876751
Gil Evans                                                       Plays The Music Of Jimi Hendrix                                                                  2020-12-24    168279113
Giveon                                                          When It's All Said And Done... Take Time                                                         2021-03-12    176777410
Giveon                                                          TAKE TIME                                                                                        2020-03-27    149797531
GJ                                                              B                                                                                                2022-01-14    212359029
Godfather of Harlem                                             Godfather of Harlem: Season 2 (Original Series Soundtrack)                                       2021-08-27    200672835
Gretchen Wilson                                                 Here for the Party                                                                               2021-01-29    170651407
Griff                                                           The Mirror Talk EP (360 Reality Audio)                                                           2020-09-21    154881080
H.E.R.                                                          Back of My Mind                                                                                  2021-10-15    201041017
Hannah Kerr                                                     Christmas Eve in Bethlehem (Deluxe Edition)                                                      2020-10-23    159639866
Harold Melvin                                                   Black & Blue                                                                                     2019-11-29    165254555
Harold Melvin                                                   Wake Up Everybody                                                                                2020-02-07    128479019
Harry Belafonte                                                 Play Me                                                                                          2020-03-13    131843225
Harry Nilsson                                                   Duit On Mon Dei                                                                                  2020-12-24    168279030
Harry Nilsson                                                   Sandman                                                                                          2020-07-10    147219145
Harry Nilsson                                                   Nilsson Schmilsson                                                                               2019-11-29    122618851
Henry Mancini                                                   Hangin' Out With Henry Mancini                                                                   2021-12-17    209222881
Henry Mancini                                                   Theme From "Z" And Other Film Music                                                              2021-07-30    192020998
Henry Mancini                                                   Brass, Ivory & Strings                                                                           2020-04-10    134547605
Henry Mancini                                                   A Warm Shade of Ivory                                                                            2019-11-29    122618881
Henry Mancini                                                   Country Gentleman                                                                                2019-12-06    125046932
Henry Mancini with Doc Severinsen & His Orchestra and Chorus    Brass On Ivory (with Doc Severinsen & His Orchestra and Chorus)                                  2021-01-29    170651519
Herbie Hancock                                                  Head Hunters                                                                                     2019-08-06    114999371
Herbie Hancock                                                  Thrust                                                                                           2019-09-13    117789451
Herbie Hancock                                                  Secrets                                                                                          2019-12-06    123182024
Highlights                                                      Belafonte At Carnegie Hall                                                                       2020-12-23    168120633
Hiroki Miyano                                                   LAISSE REVER (360RA Version)                                                                     2021-06-11    186168902
Hugar                                                           Rift                                                                                             2022-01-21    213322967
Hugo Montenegro                                                 Music From "A Fistful Of Dollars", "For A Few Dollars More", "The Good, The Bad And The Ugly"    2021-07-30    192028009
Hugo Montenegro                                                 Love Theme (from "The Godfather")                                                                2021-01-29    170651421
Hugo Montenegro                                                 Scenes & Themes                                                                                  2020-05-29    141993900
Hugo Montenegro                                                 Hugo In Wonder-Land                                                                              2020-04-17    135177422
Hugo Montenegro                                                 Others by Brothers                                                                               2019-11-29    123182492
Igor Levit                                                      On DSCH                                                                                          2021-09-17    197972001
Il Volo                                                         IL VOLO SINGS MORRICONE                                                                          2021-11-06    203565869
iLe                                                             Almadura                                                                                         2020-08-14    151088133
Incubus                                                         A Crow Left Of The Murder...                                                                     2019-05-24    109804350
India Shawn                                                     BEFORE WE GO                                                                                     2021-11-11    204336518
Indigo Girls                                                    All That We Let In                                                                               2021-02-05    171927590
Indigo Girls                                                    Become You                                                                                       2019-09-25    119966019
James Arthur                                                    YOU                                                                                              2020-01-22    128479529
James Arthur                                                    Back from the Edge                                                                               2020-01-22    128896457
James Taylor                                                    Hourglass                                                                                        2019-10-30    120929138
Jameson Rodgers                                                 Bet You're from a Small Town                                                                     2021-09-17    208543635
Janis Joplin                                                    Pearl                                                                                            2021-07-30    192020976
Jascha Heifetz                                                  Mendelssohn & Bruch: Violin Concertos                                                            2022-02-25    216971197
Jeff Beck                                                       Beck, Bogart & Appice                                                                            2019-10-24    120666838
Jeff Beck                                                       Blow By Blow                                                                                     2019-09-25    119965917
Jeff Beck                                                       Wired                                                                                            2019-12-06    123182160
Jeff Beck                                                       Rough And Ready                                                                                  2019-10-31    120929152
Jefferson Airplane                                              Volunteers                                                                                       2019-10-24    163254059
Jennifer Hudson                                                 RESPECT (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)                                                     2021-08-13    193341886
Jennifer Lopez                                                  Marry Me (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)                                                    2022-02-04    214916825
Jerry Reed                                                      The Best Of                                                                                      2019-11-15    128387927
Jesse McCartney                                                 The Resolution Tour Live                                                                         2019-10-28    120825520
Joe Perry                                                       Joe Perry                                                                                        2019-10-30    121017432
Joe Satriani                                                    Strange Beautiful Music                                                                          2019-10-31    120929160
John Denver                                                     Poems, Prayers and Promises                                                                      2019-10-31    120929205
John Mayer                                                      Heavier Things                                                                                   2019-11-15    122838120
John Mayer                                                      Sob Rock (360 Audio Version)                                                                     2021-07-16    190744232
Johnnie Taylor                                                  Eargasm                                                                                          2020-05-29    142292382
Johnny Cash                                                     Silver                                                                                           2019-12-06    123181855
Johnny Mathis                                                   Me and Mrs. Jones                                                                                2021-09-03    195417726
Johnny Mathis                                                   I'm Coming Home                                                                                  2021-09-03    195417586
Johnny Mathis                                                   The First Time Ever (I Saw Your Face)                                                            2021-09-03    195417472
Johnny Mathis                                                   Song Sung Blue                                                                                   2021-08-06    192885684
Johnny Mathis                                                   The Christmas Album                                                                              2019-11-29    123182297
Johnny Winter                                                   Saints & Sinners                                                                                 2020-06-19    144490829
Johnny Winter                                                   John Dawson Winter III                                                                           2020-04-24    135886864
Jonathan McReynolds                                             Jonny x Mali: Live in LA (360 RA)                                                                2021-09-24    197312342
Jorma Kaukonen                                                  Blue Country Heart                                                                               2019-10-31    120929124
Jos Slovick                                                     I Am a Poor Wayfaring Stranger (from the film "1917")                                            2020-05-22    141993896
Jose Feliciano                                                  Feliciano                                                                                        2021-03-19    178071788
Jose Feliciano                                                  Compartments                                                                                     2020-05-01    136690154
Joy Crookes                                                     Skin                                                                                             2021-10-15    200006350
JP Saxe                                                         Dangerous Levels of Introspection (Deluxe Edition)                                               2021-11-12    205238326
JP Saxe                                                         Dangerous Levels of Introspection                                                                2021-05-07    187489194
Kane Brown                                                      Kane Brown (Deluxe Edition)                                                                      2020-04-11    136581786
Kane Brown                                                      Experiment Extended                                                                              2020-04-11    136598213
KAYTRANADA                                                      BUBBA                                                                                            2020-08-07    150055716
Keb'Mo'                                                         Just Like You                                                                                    2019-10-31    120929064
Kelsea Ballerini                                                ballerini                                                                                        2020-09-11    154984627
Khalid                                                          American Teen                                                                                    2022-03-03    218829162
Khalid                                                          Scenic Drive (The Tape)                                                                          2021-12-03    207575952
Koffee                                                          Gifted                                                                                           2022-03-25    221284291
Kris Kristofferson                                              The Silver Tongued Devil and I                                                                   2020-05-29    142292156
Kygo                                                            Golden Hour                                                                                      2020-11-20    162527764
Labelle                                                         Nightbirds                                                                                       2019-12-06    163253882
Labelle                                                         Phoenix                                                                                          2019-10-24    120666752
Lamb of God                                                     Ashes Of The Wake                                                                                2019-05-24    109804247
Latto                                                           777                                                                                              2022-03-25    222418925
Laura Nyro                                                      Eli And The Thirteenth Confession                                                                2019-08-06    114999410
Lavinia Meijer                                                  Are You Still Somewhere?                                                                         2022-04-01    222808190
Lee Michaels                                                    Nice Day for Something                                                                           2020-04-24    135886820
Lennon Stella                                                   Three. Two. One.                                                                                 2020-04-24    138820554
Lennon Stella                                                   Love, me (360 Audio Version)                                                                     2020-03-31    138690748
Leon Bridges                                                    Gold-Diggers Sound                                                                               2021-07-23    191502306
Leonard Bernstein                                               Gershwin: Rhapsody in Blue (360RA Version)                                                       2021-11-12    203822245
Leonidas Kavakos                                                Bach: Sei Solo                                                                                   2022-02-04    222374455
Liam Gallagher                                                  MTV Unplugged (Live At Hull City Hall)                                                           2020-06-12    144465500
Lil Nas X                                                       MONTERO                                                                                          2021-09-17    198362293
Little Glee Monster                                             5th Celebration Tour 2019 MONSTER GROOVE PARTY                                                   2021-11-01    203180660
Liza Minnelli                                                   The Singer (Expanded Edition)                                                                    2019-10-30    121017446
Loggins & Messina                                               Loggins and Messina                                                                              2020-03-13    133847231
Loggins & Messina                                               Full Sail                                                                                        2019-11-29    123182451
Lonr.                                                           Land Of Nothing Real                                                                             2020-04-24    148496403
Lorne Balfe                                                     The Wheel of Time: The First Turn (Amazon Original Series Soundtrack) (360 RA Version)           2022-01-10    211699181
Los Ángeles azules                                              En Vivo Desde Phoenix                                                                            2020-05-23    139461893
lovelytheband                                                   finding it hard to smile                                                                         2020-03-29    163253949
Luke Hemmings                                                   When Facing the Things We Turn Away From                                                         2021-10-06    200206647
Luther Vandross                                                 Never Too Much                                                                                   2021-08-06    193365722
Lynx                                                            FUGA 〜バッハ フーガの技法〜 (360 Reality Audio)                                                            2021-05-28    183017971
Mac Davis                                                       Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me                                                                      2020-05-01    136690390
Mahavishnu Orchestra                                            Birds Of Fire                                                                                    2019-10-24    120666780
Mahavishnu Orchestra                                            Between Nothingness & Eternity                                                                   2019-12-06    123181762
Maluma                                                          #7DJ (7 Días En Jamaica)                                                                         2021-04-30    182912807
Maluma                                                          11:11                                                                                            2020-11-13    161866464
Manuel Turizo                                                   Dopamina                                                                                         2021-08-16    193914007
Marc Anthony                                                    Pa'lla Voy                                                                                       2022-03-04    217837545
Maren Morris                                                    Humble Quest                                                                                     2022-03-25    222200955
Marianas Trench                                                 Live at The Rave Milwaukee (360 Reality Audio)                                                   2022-03-18    221427852
Marianas Trench                                                 Ever After (Anniversary Version) (360 Reality Audio)                                             2021-11-21    204263055
Mark Ronson                                                     Watch the Sound With Mark Ronson (Apple TV+ Original Series Soundtrack)                          2021-07-30    195263961
Marvin Gaye                                                     Midnight Love                                                                                    2019-08-06    114999255
Mary Chapin Carpenter                                           time*sex*love*                                                                                   2019-10-22    119965973
Meat Loaf                                                       Bat Out Of Hell                                                                                  2019-10-30    120929098
Megan Thee Stallion                                             Good News                                                                                        2021-01-29    171247092
Megan Thee Stallion                                             Suga                                                                                             2020-12-11    163883417
Melissa Manchester                                              Better Days & Happy Endings                                                                      2020-04-24    135869597
Melvoni                                                         WHO TF IS MELVONI?                                                                               2020-03-20    168561747
MFSB                                                            Philidelphia Freedom                                                                             2021-07-30    192021009
MFSB                                                            Love Is the Message                                                                              2019-10-24    120666763
Michael Giacchino                                               Spider-Man: No Way Home (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)                                     2022-03-22    221907480
Michael Martin Murphey                                          Swans Against the Sun                                                                            2020-05-22    140998714
Michael Nesmith                                                 Loose Salute                                                                                     2020-04-24    135886946
Miles Davis                                                     Sketches of Spain                                                                                2021-11-19    205741014
Miles Davis                                                     Kind Of Blue                                                                                     2019-03-26    106685966
Miles Davis                                                     Bitches Brew                                                                                     2019-10-29    119966172
Mimi Webb                                                       Seven Shades of Heartbreak                                                                       2021-10-22    202639824
Mitchell Tenpenny                                               Naughty List                                                                                     2021-10-29    202229578
Mitchell Tenpenny                                               Midtown Diaries                                                                                  2021-09-10    200727533
Modest Mouse                                                    The Golden Casket                                                                                2021-06-25    189087797
Monsta X                                                        ALL ABOUT LUV                                                                                    2020-02-15    132325435
Morgan Wade                                                     Reckless (Deluxe Edition)                                                                        2022-01-28    217044799
Motörhead                                                       Ace of Spades (360 Reality Audio)                                                                2020-10-30    158849361
Mott The Hoople                                                 The Hoople                                                                                       2020-05-08    139853984
Mountain                                                        Best Of Mountain                                                                                 2019-11-11    121887371
Nelly                                                           Heartland                                                                                        2021-08-27    195295248
New Sound of Choral Music                                       Peaceful Choir                                                                                   2020-11-06    160885958
New Sound of Classical                                          Epic Orchestra                                                                                   2021-12-17    209505209
Newkid                                                          Vi                                                                                               2022-02-21    217622083
Nickelback                                                      Live From Red Rocks (360 Reality Audio)                                                          2021-05-21    183199335
Nicky Jam                                                       Infinity                                                                                         2021-10-04    200390841
Niko Moon                                                       GOOD TIME                                                                                        2021-08-27    194737339
Nikolaus Harnoncourt                                            Beethoven: Symphonies Nos. 4 & 5 (360 RA Version)                                                2020-05-15    140451820
Nikolaus Harnoncourt                                            Mozart: Requiem in D Minor, K. 626 (360 RA Version)                                              2020-05-15    140561390
Nina Simone                                                     The Best of Nina Simone                                                                          2019-11-15    122838131
Nuevo Elemento                                                  Nueva Navidad                                                                                    2021-12-17    209036549
OAFF                                                            Gehraiyaan (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)                                                  2022-03-11    220099176
Old Dominion                                                    Time, Tequila & Therapy                                                                          2021-10-08    199272040
Original Broadway Cast of A Chorus Line                         A Chorus Line (Original Broadway Cast Recording)                                                 2019-09-20    119304361
Orville Peck                                                    Bronco                                                                                           2022-04-08    223132241
Orville Peck                                                    Bronco: Chapters 1 & 2                                                                           2022-03-11    222347922
Orville Peck                                                    Bronco: Chapter 1                                                                                2022-02-11    216074061
Orville Peck                                                    Show Pony                                                                                        2020-08-14    152214857
Outkast                                                         ATLiens                                                                                          2021-08-27    195080594
Outkast                                                         Stankonia                                                                                        2020-10-30    160479158
P!nk                                                            Beautiful Trauma                                                                                 2021-10-19    201693878
P!nk                                                            Hurts 2B Human                                                                                   2021-10-19    201673850
P!nk                                                            I'm Not Dead                                                                                     2021-10-19    201653069
P!nk                                                            All I Know So Far: Setlist                                                                       2021-06-25    188856370
Pajel                                                           Seelenfrieden                                                                                    2022-02-18    216023964
Paloma Faith                                                    Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful?                                                    2021-05-07    183422329
Paloma Faith                                                       Infinite Things                                                                                  2020-11-13    162002126
Paul Epworth                                                    Voyager                                                                                          2020-09-11    153710230
Paul Simon                                                      There Goes Rhymin' Simon                                                                         2020-05-01    139854397
Paul Simon                                                      Paul Simon                                                                                       2019-11-15    122838108
Peach Pit                                                       From 2 to 3                                                                                      2022-03-04    219150942
Pearl Jam                                                       Ten                                                                                              2021-08-27    195069318
Pearl Jam                                                       No Code                                                                                          2021-08-27    195069330
Pentatonix                                                      Evergreen                                                                                        2021-10-29    203977412
Pentatonix                                                      The Lucky Ones (Deluxe)                                                                          2021-09-10    197074658
Pentatonix                                                      We Need A Little Christmas                                                                       2020-12-17    166461232
Percy Faith & His Orchestra                                     Clair                                                                                            2019-11-11    121887358
Percy Faith & His Orchestra                                     Joy                                                                                              2019-10-31    120929193
Percy Faith & His Orchestra and Chorus                          Love Theme from 'Romeo & Juliet'                                                                 2019-10-31    123182124
Perry Como                                                      In Person at the International Hotel Las Vegas (Live)                                            2021-01-29    170651595
Perry Como                                                      Perry                                                                                            2020-03-13    133847391
Peter White                                                     Glow                                                                                             2019-11-11    121887307
Phil Lesh                                                       There and Back Again                                                                             2019-10-31    120929086
Phoebe Snow                                                     Second Childhood                                                                                 2019-12-06    123182481
Pierre Boulez                                                   Bartók: Concerto for Orchestra/The Miraculous Mandarin                                           2019-09-20    119304323
Pink Floyd                                                      Delicate Sound of Thunder (2019 Remix) (Live)                                                    2021-10-19    201652930
Pink Floyd                                                      A Momentary Lapse of Reason (2019 Remix)                                                         2021-10-19    201645936
Pink Floyd                                                      The Endless River                                                                                2021-10-19    201646022
Pink Floyd                                                      The Division Bell                                                                                2021-10-19    201645981
Poco                                                            Crazy Eyes                                                                                       2019-12-06    123182066
Porter Wagoner                                                  We Found It                                                                                      2020-11-06    160880330
Pressa                                                          Gardner Express (Deluxe)                                                                         2021-11-03    203002315
Pure Prairie League                                             Two Lane Highway                                                                                 2020-12-25    168279195
Pure Prairie League                                             If the Shoe Fits                                                                                 2020-03-13    133846825
Quinn XCII                                                      Change of Scenery II                                                                             2021-03-05    175631962
Quinn XCII                                                      A Letter To My Younger Self                                                                      2020-07-10    148200269
Ray Conniff                                                     The Happy Sound of Ray Conniff: In The Mood                                                      2021-08-06    192885664
Ray Conniff                                                     Laughter In the Rain                                                                             2021-02-05    171902927
Ray Conniff                                                     Theme from S.W.A.T. and Other TV Themes                                                          2020-05-29    141993883
Ray Conniff                                                     Send In The Clowns                                                                               2020-05-29    142292266
Ray Conniff                                                     Love Theme From "The Godfather"                                                                  2019-10-31    120666848
Ray Price                                                       For The Good Times                                                                               2019-08-06    114999331
Red Hearse                                                      Red Hearse                                                                                       2020-07-22    152218910
Redbone                                                         Beaded Dreams Through Turquoise Eyes                                                             2022-01-21    212416818
Redbone                                                         The Witch Queen of New Orleans (aka Message from a Drum)                                         2020-02-07    128479722
Return To Forever                                               Musicmagic                                                                                       2020-05-01    136690355
Rex Orange County                                               WHO CARES?                                                                                       2022-03-11    220347116
Rick Derringer                                                  Spring Fever                                                                                     2020-05-08    139854569
Rick Derringer                                                  All American Boy                                                                                 2020-04-24    135886890
Rick Ross                                                       Richer Than I Ever Been (Deluxe)                                                                 2022-01-28    214011419
Rick Ross                                                       Richer Than I Ever Been                                                                          2021-12-10    209176824
Rick Ross                                                       Port of Miami 2                                                                                  2019-08-15    151088264
RIN                                                             Kleinstadt                                                                                       2021-10-29    203859220
Ronnie Milsap                                                   Pure Love                                                                                        2021-02-05    171927573
Ryan Hurd                                                       Pelago                                                                                           2021-10-15    219801872
Santana                                                         Welcome                                                                                          2021-03-12    176314927
Santana                                                         Carlos Santana & Buddy Miles! Live!                                                              2020-02-07    174572024
Santana                                                         Festival                                                                                         2020-05-08    139854147
Santana                                                         Santana's Greatest Hits                                                                          2020-04-24    135886934
Santana                                                         Santana III                                                                                      2020-03-13    133846654
Santana                                                         Santana                                                                                          2019-05-24    109804315
Santana                                                         Illuminations                                                                                    2019-10-23    120160134
Sarah McLachlan                                                 Wintersong                                                                                       2021-12-17    209066860
Sasha Alex Sloan                                                Loser                                                                                            2020-07-20    149348163
Sasha Alex Sloan                                                Self Portrait                                                                                    2020-07-20    149348281
Sasha Alex Sloan                                                sad girl                                                                                         2020-07-20    149348049
SAYGRACE                                                        The Defining Moments of SAYGRACE: Girlhood, Fuckboys & Situationships                            2022-01-14    211062993
Schiller                                                        Epic                                                                                             2021-11-12    208416152
Seigen Ono Quintet                                              Dragonfish Live (360RA Version)                                                                  2021-05-28    184688419
Simon & Garfunkel                                               Bridge Over Troubled Water                                                                       2020-04-24    136346398
Sly & The Family Stone                                          Greatest Hits                                                                                    2020-05-29    141993870
Steve Tyrell                                                    Standard Time                                                                                    2019-11-11    121887414
Steven Emerson                                                  Set in Motion                                                                                    2022-02-04    221395388
Switchfoot                                                      The Beautiful Letdown                                                                            2020-06-19    144490901
SYD                                                             Broken Hearts Club                                                                               2022-04-08    224161699
T-Pain                                                          Epiphany (Expanded Edition)                                                                      2021-12-03    206516438
Tammy Wynette                                                   We Sure Can Love Each Other                                                                      2020-12-24    168120525
Tammy Wynette                                                   Tammy's Greatest Hits                                                                            2020-05-08    139854322
Tanishk Bagchi                                                  Shershaah (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)                                                   2022-02-01    214795883
Tanya Tucker                                                    Greatest Hits                                                                                    2020-04-03    134082030
Tems                                                            If Orange Was A Place                                                                            2021-09-15    197767842
Tenille Townes                                                  The Lemonade Stand                                                                               2021-06-01    186241401
The Alan Parsons Project                                        Eye In The Sky                                                                                   2020-05-29    142292056
The Byrds                                                       Fifth Dimension                                                                                  2021-09-03    195417344
The Byrds                                                       Byrdmaniax                                                                                       2019-08-06    119965748
The Eddy                                                        The Eddy (From The Netflix Original Series)                                                      2020-05-07    140535371
The Friends Of Distinction                                      Love Can Make It Easier                                                                          2021-11-12    203876558
The Friends Of Distinction                                      Grazin'                                                                                          2021-02-05    171902973
The Glitch Mob                                                  See Without Eyes                                                                                 2020-07-24    150206738
The Glitch Mob                                                  Love Death Immortality                                                                           2020-07-24    147801401
The Glitch Mob                                                  Drink the Sea                                                                                    2020-07-24    147801161
The Guess Who                                                   Wheatfield Soul                                                                                  2021-12-24    209536641
The Guess Who                                                   Rockin'                                                                                          2021-12-17    209222911
The Guess Who                                                   Share The Land                                                                                   2021-09-03    195417407
The Guess Who                                                   American Woman                                                                                   2021-08-06    192710246
The Guess Who                                                   The Best of Guess Who                                                                            2020-06-05    143442308
The Guess Who                                                   Road Food                                                                                        2020-06-19    145503471
The Guess Who                                                   #10                                                                                              2020-05-08    139854292
The Hues Corporation                                            Love Corporation                                                                                 2021-09-03    195417196
The Isley Brothers                                              The Heat Is On                                                                                   2021-02-05    171903148
The Isley Brothers                                              3+3                                                                                              2021-01-29    170651458
The Isley Brothers                                              Go for Your Guns                                                                                 2020-04-10    134919469
The Isley Brothers                                              Harvest for the World                                                                            2020-04-17    135177339
The Isley Brothers                                              Live It Up                                                                                       2019-10-01    120929078
The Jimmy Castor Bunch                                          Dimension III                                                                                    2020-12-11    164520252
The Jimmy Castor Bunch                                          Phase Two                                                                                        2020-04-03    134082474
The Main Ingredient                                             Euphrates River                                                                                  2020-04-03    134082290
The Manhattans                                                  It Feels So Good                                                                                 2019-12-06    123757403
The Miracles                                                    Love Crazy                                                                                       2019-12-06    128479859
The New Birth                                                   It's Been a Long Time                                                                            2020-03-13    132325356
The O'Jays                                                      Live In London                                                                                   2021-12-10    208023694
The O'Jays                                                      Family Reunion                                                                                   2021-08-06    192710238
The O'Jays                                                      Survival                                                                                         2021-07-30    192027990
The O'Jays                                                      Ship Ahoy                                                                                        2019-12-06    125046923
The Philadelphia Brass Ensemble                                 The Antiphonal Music of Gabrieli                                                                 2022-01-21    213212962
The Soul Rebels                                                 More Motion: Bonus Tracks from Poetry in Motion (360 Reality Audio Version)                      2022-01-14    206155569
The Soul Rebels                                                 Poetry in Motion (360 Reality Audio Version)                                                     2021-06-11    187185014
The Thorns                                                      The Thorns                                                                                       2019-11-29    123182369
The Very Best Of                                                Everything Louder Forever                                                                        2021-10-29    208994011
The Wombats                                                     Live at the Fillmore, 19.10.19                                                                   2020-03-13    133240986
The Youngbloods                                                 Best Of The Youngbloods                                                                          2020-05-08    139312015
The Youngbloods                                                 The Youngbloods                                                                                  2020-05-22    140998681
Three Days Grace                                                Three Days Grace                                                                                 2020-05-08    139663801
Tinie Tempah                                                    YOUTH                                                                                            2021-09-24    199047071
Tinie Tempah                                                    Demonstration                                                                                    2021-09-24    199049769
Tom Grennan                                                     Evering Road                                                                                     2021-03-12    176307365
Tony Bennett                                                    Playin' With My Friends: Bennett Sings The Blues                                                 2020-01-10    128387895
Tower Of Power                                                  Ain't Nothin' Stoppin' Us Now                                                                    2020-04-03    165233809
Train                                                           My Private Nation                                                                                2019-04-19    107745094
Triptykon                                                       Requiem (Live At Roadburn 2019) (with Metropole Orkest)                                          2020-05-22    142072632
Tyla Yaweh                                                      Heart Full of Rage                                                                               2019-02-22    145496549
Tyler Shaw                                                      Tyler Shaw                                                                                       2021-08-20    194516647
UPSAHL                                                          Young Life Crisis                                                                                2021-01-22    170164178
Usher                                                           8701                                                                                             2021-08-27    195174709
UVERworld                                                       KINGS PARADE FINAL at Tokyo Dome 2019.12.20 Complete Edition                                     2021-12-14    208929329
Various Artists                                                 20 Artists Mixed in 360 Reality Audio                                                            2021-05-21    183205519
Vivian Green                                                    A Love Story                                                                                     2020-01-03    128896549
Vol. I                                                          Teatro d'ira                                                                                     2021-07-30    192492754
Waylon Jennings                                                 Ladies Love Outlaws                                                                              2019-10-24    120666869
Weather Report                                                  Tale Spinnin'                                                                                    2020-05-08    139854516
Weather Report                                                  Mysterious Traveller                                                                             2020-05-08    137750066
Weird Al Yankovic                                               Straight Outta Lynwood                                                                           2019-11-11    121887122
Winnetka Bowling League                                         Cloudy With A Chance Of Sun                                                                      2020-10-23    160479645
Wizkid                                                          Made In Lagos: Deluxe Edition                                                                    2022-02-04    214351110
Wizkid                                                          Made In Lagos                                                                                    2021-12-15    209364295
X Lovers                                                        Mad World                                                                                        2020-10-23    177521521
X Lovers                                                        virgin                                                                                           2019-11-22    177521498
Yebba                                                           Dawn                                                                                             2021-09-10    197057404
Yellow Days                                                     A Day In a Yellow Beat                                                                           2020-09-18    155214097
YOASOBI                                                         THE BOOK 2 (360 Reality Audio)                                                                   2021-12-01    207362004
Your Grandparents                                               Your Grandparents 360 Reality Audio                                                              2021-07-16    180449404
ZAYN                                                            Nobody Is Listening                                                                              2021-01-15    169520751

Not a lot more to report three months later, except that Amazon has put some "spatial" playlists on their search page in both RA 360 and Atmos.

Another improvement is that on a mobile device, to the right of the search box there is a small icon in the shape of a kitchen funnel.
It enables "filters" for 360 RA and Dolby Atmos mixes.

Searching for "70s rock" filtered for 360 turned up a few more titles to supplement the above list:

Meat Loaf ~ Bat Out Of Hell
Motorhead ~ Overkill
Mountain ~ Nantucket Sleighride
Poco ~ Deliverin' (Live 1970)

Not a lot more to report three months later, except that Amazon has put some "spatial" playlists on their search page in both RA 360 and Atmos.

Another improvement is that on a mobile device, to the right of the search box there is a small icon in the shape of a kitchen funnel.
It enables "filters" for 360 RA and Dolby Atmos mixes.

Searching for "70s rock" filtered for 360 turned up a few more titles to supplement the above list:

Meat Loaf ~ Bat Out Of Hell
Motorhead ~ Overkill
Mountain ~ Nantucket Sleighride
Poco ~ Deliverin' (Live 1970)
I don’t see the filter that you describe. On the right on mine it has the Alexa button. Are you able to post a screenshot?

I don’t see the filter that you describe. On the right on mine it has the Alexa button. Are you able to post a screenshot?

Funnel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1659307108709.png

IMG_16DD0852F73C-1.jpeg

Reactions: Ick
Funnel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>View attachment 81852

View attachment 81851
Ah ok thank you!!! I see it’s for a specific artist search. I was thinking it was there for a general search. I’ve been really disappointed at both Amazon and Apple for not being able to search through ALL music in Atmos or 360. They have the genre search but it’s not all inclusive. In fact Amazon used to have the 360 as a genre search and they got rid of it for the Spatial Audio button.

Ah ok thank you!!! I see it’s for a specific artist search. I was thinking it was there for a general search. I’ve been really disappointed at both Amazon and Apple for not being able to search through ALL music in Atmos or 360. They have the genre search but it’s not all inclusive. In fact Amazon used to have the 360 as a genre search and they got rid of it for the Spatial Audio button.
Dave's original report said that he was able to filter the results of a search on the term "classic rock"--not an individual artist--for Sony 360 results (and other filters).

Oh, I thought the entire album showed up on there...
Yes: I can confirm that the entire album is in 360 RA. while the album shows up in the search, only four tracks--probably ones that are on "Best Of"?--are in 360 RA. (I'm not a Mountain fan--or, generally speaking, a hard rock fan--but it's always exciting to hear about an unreleased mix!)

Last edited:
Back