Stuff that sounds amazing with the Surround Master

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything by Jazz, Funk, Soul such as "More Serious Business"

Attachments

• more.jpg
    more.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
Chatter about the possibility of a 25th anniversary Atmos mis reminded me i wanted to try some Madonna through the SM v.2 – sorry for slipping the Blue light into this picture. Given the title of the album, it seems wholly appropriate, especially given that the SM v.2 takes this beauty to the next level! And I feel like I just got home, and I feel . . . Quicker than a ray of light . . .
1675432005421.png
Madonna - Ray of Light Album Reviews, Songs & More | AllMusic

Chatter about the possibility of a 25th anniversary Atmos mis reminded me i wanted to try some Madonna through the SM v.2 – sorry for slipping the Blue light into this picture. Given the title of the album, it seems wholly appropriate, especially given that the SM v.2 takes this beauty to the next level! And I feel like I just got home, and I feel . . . Quicker than a ray of light . . .
View attachment 88147 Madonna - Ray of Light Album Reviews, Songs & More | AllMusic
Do "vogue", it was recorded in Q Sound

you saying you don't have this in all of its original QUAD MIX GLORY??????
Can't find it for a good price, but i'm thinking, through the SM v.2, i'm experiencing that QUAD GLORY! It was looking for the Quad LP that reminded me i have a Free Design set thanks to a recoRAMdation from @4-earredwonder ! Glad my feeble brain was able to remember! Sounds SO good! Go @chucky3042 !

I have two copies of this LP. I met my first wife when she was a senior in high school (I had just graduated). The first album i bought for her was the yellow vinyl of Songs in the Key of Life. She left it with me when We divorced! This is my copy. The spine was shredded by one of her cats – she thought it was funny they used my records as a scratching post! Ah, marital bliss. . . . What an album! I recorded this to a cassette tape, so my vinyl still sounds good! And speaking of sounding good, BUMP this through the SM v.2! Peace!
1675622091641.png
Stevie Wonder - Songs In The Key Of Life
1675622259009.png

Back