Sublime - Sublime mixed in Atmos :)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veruca79

Absolutely love this album. I can remember as a little girl listening to this album over and over again just totally infatuated by that rock reggae dub sound. Couldn’t quite tell exactly what it was at the time but I knew I liked it. A lot. Now that I found out they remixed it in Atmos, I’m back to wearing it out yet again! It’s a great mix with awesome separation and little effects place in the back and even some new sounds they added just for this new mix. Totally check it out!

Absolutely love this album. I can remember as a little girl listening to this album over and over again just totally infatuated by that rock reggae dub sound. Couldn’t quite tell exactly what it was at the time but I knew I liked it. A lot. Now that I found out they remixed it in Atmos, I’m back to wearing it out yet again! It’s a great mix with awesome separation and little effects place in the back and even some new sounds they added just for this new mix. Totally check it out!
I am a HUGE Sublime fan, ...I wore those albums out back in the day! Such a shame Bradley died before they ever got famous.

I was impressed with the Atmos mix of Sublime - Sublime, really enjoyed it but I was very disappointed with the surround mix of 40oz To Freedom, ...I don't know if it was a different person who mixed it or what but it could have been SO MUCH better, ...such a pity because that is a fantastic album and I was very looking forward to hearing a nice surround mix of it.

I am a HUGE Sublime fan, ...I wore those albums out back in the day! Such a shame Bradley died before they ever got famous.

I was impressed with the Atmos mix of Sublime - Sublime, really enjoyed it but I was very disappointed with the surround mix of 40oz To Freedom, ...I don't know if it was a different person who mixed it or what but it could have been SO MUCH better, ...such a pity because that is a fantastic album and I was very looking forward to hearing a nice surround mix of it.
Right?? It’s so strange. I really love the last half of 40 oz, after Begonias. It’s got such a raw feel to it and good reggae dub styles.

Interesting! Never heard of this. Will check it out for sure!

Back