HiRez Poll Super Furry Animals - Love Kraft [SACD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the SACD of Super Furry Animals - Love Kraft

• 7 -

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 -

• 4 -

• 3 -

• 2 -

• 1 - Poor Surround, Poor Fidelity, Poor Content

• Total voters
I love this album. From the first huge splash that envelops you as you literally jump into track one to the end it’s a really great listen. SFA seem to be able to Kraft an album using almost every musical style going from the beach boys to heavy rock with gentle ballads and electronic beats mixed in. The mix is very well done and nicely balanced and involved. I bought this blind just from listening to their Songbook best of album which is also a great introduction to SFA’s if you haven’t dipped into their music before, also very varied styles. Personally I love Demons, Herman loves Pauline and Slow Life to name just a few. Buy it now.

I love this album. From the first huge splash that envelops you as you literally jump into track one to the end it’s a really great listen. SFA seem to be able to Kraft an album using almost every musical style going from the beach boys to heavy rock with gentle ballads and electronic beats mixed in. The mix is very well done and nicely balanced and involved. I bought this blind just from listening to their Songbook best of album which is also a great introduction to SFA’s if you haven’t dipped into their music before, also very varied styles. Personally I love Demons, Herman loves Pauline and Slow Life to name just a few. Buy it now.
Agreed on all points. One of the most inventive bands of their generation.

Post your thoughts, comments, reflections, opinions and other qualitative assessments of Super Furry Animals one and only hi-rez release, 2005's Phantom Power.

View attachment 52106

Discogs link: Epic Records UK SACD
Wiki for the album: Love Kraft
Err... I know I'm a pedant, but maybe you should change the comment to say Love Kraft and not Phantom Power. Regardless of your choice, you can delete this comment after you read it. 👍

It’s also pretty cheap to buy too so give it a try. Packaging is also rather good. Wish they would rerelease rings around the world and phantom power or songbook on bluray audio. I’m sure the whole back catalog would be awesome 😎.

Back