• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Support QQ with money as well as words

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

keywhiz

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
I am in with annual membership. It has been and will be worth it to me.
I can’t imagine how many new releases I’d miss out on if not for this place. Don’t have the time to keep track of all the various sources for such info and wading through all the other non-surround product they discuss.

that alone makes it worth the money to me. Not to mention all I learn and enjoyment I get from discussing the music and the gear.

thanks for everything you’ve done over the years, Jon!

Long live QQ!

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again to all that have donated or used the Supporting Member link.
And just to let you know there still a few tweaks going on to make sure we optimize everything and all features you had before.

Be sure to send me a Private Conversation if you see something I should know.

ar surround

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
OK. I'm in although, in general, I hate subscriptions that automatically renew. Sometimes, it can be very difficult to cancel them, not that I'm thinking of leaving QQ anytime soon. :cool:🥃
So does the annual QQ subscription automatically renew? I would like to avoid that, so I guess the DONATE button would be the way to go?

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning. The QQ annual subscription does automatically renew, but you can stop it after using that feature. Just check your recurring payments in Paypal.
But if you do use the Donate Button, I'll watch for it so I can manually put the banner under your name. If I miss it be sure to post here to make sure I know to update your member account.

We are really appreciating the Support that is being given.

Tubelicious

QQ Supporter
Now you have the option.
Easy, affordable.

Talk (or typing) is cheap.
Now, as requested, an opportunity to show financial support.

:51QQ

View attachment 45233
Sorry I guess I'm just daft... When I click the support link I just get an image, not a link to donate to paypal. Could someone forward an actual link directly (alternatively let me know the Paypal Email to donate to). Thanks!

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I guess I'm just daft... When I click the support link I just get an image, not a link to donate to paypal. Could someone forward an actual link directly (alternatively let me know the Paypal Email to donate to). Thanks!
What type of image do you get, and were you logged into the site when you did it?
Also, what were you using to get to the forum? Phone, tablet, laptop?
We really need to find out what conditions so we can get this fixed for you and others.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Done. Very happy to support this site that has done so much to impoverish my bank account while soothing my soul over the years.
Thank you so much. I know Jon and the other members appreciate your good words, too. I’m looking forward to getting to know the site and forums better and investigate the comments about each.

Tubelicious

QQ Supporter
What type of image do you get, and were you logged into the site when you did it?
Also, what were you using to get to the forum? Phone, tablet, laptop?
We really need to find out what conditions so we can get this fixed for you and others.
-Just the image of the donate button
-work laptop PC (windows 10) through work VPN
-yes I was logged in
Gonna try from my phone now

~dave~~wave~

600 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
No luck from my phone either:( here’s a screen shot of the graphic I get, but nothing is “clickable”View attachment 45307
Sorry, buddy, that's my bad.
That is a graphic I posted when I started the thread, not a clickable link.

Try this:
From the home page, when you're logged in, click on your name at the top right of the page.
You'll get a drop-down box with a list of options.
In the right column, a new option is Account Upgrades.

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 9.59.37 PM.png

Last edited:

Tubelicious

QQ Supporter
Sorry, buddy, that's my bad.
That is a graphic I posted when I started the thread, not a clickable link.

Try this:
From the home page, when you're logged in, click on your name at the top right of the page.
You'll get a drop-down box with a list of options.
In the right column, a new option is Account Upgrades.
View attachment 45308
Thanks!

I believe I’m sorted now. I think I actually contributed last year and it appears it just renewed. I have the banner now at least.

so grateful for this site and the folks on it. Take care

Sonik Wiz

800 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Hello to Angie!
I started to become a supporting memebr but when I got to Papal checkout it said the $$ was going to 7 Global Community Solutions . I expected to see Group Builder or something more identifiable. Nervous about the page being hi-jacked I couldn't find anything online that reassured me.

Could you please tell me if 7 Global Community Solutions is correct? And perhaps what their relationship is to Group Builder which I have been assuming represented the new owner?

Thanks!

Group builder