• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Surround Discs for Sale!!! Added Queen ANatO DVD-A

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edisonbaggins

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
For ease of reference (ball-park price, condition, pics, etc), I'm linking my eBay store.

If you want something, including a batch deal, we can set it up via PM, and I'll end the eBay listings after a PayPal transaction is complete.
Or you can buy from eBay if you prefer.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/leighbaggins/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Sting - Sacred Love SACD sold
The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots DVD-A (1 available, 1 pending)
Megadeth - Peace Sells DVD-A
The Polyphonic Spree - Together We're Heavy DVD-A (2 available, still sealed)
Fleetwood Mac - Say You Will DVD-A
Joe Cocker - Night Calls DTS CD (damaged hinge that still functions properly)
R.E.M. - UP DVD-A
Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde 2 x SACD sold
Eric Clapton - Back Home DualDisc (DVD-A) sold
Tchaikovsky - Symphony 4 DTS CD
Diana Krall - The Look of Love DVD-A sold
Bela Fleck - Blue Grass Sessions DVD-A sold
Be Bop Deluxe - Sunburst Finish Deluxe set (sealed, still in the factory cardboard mailer, plus additional protection)
Queen - A Night at the Opera DVD-A 2002 (3" crack on back of case, down near copyright info - does not affect function. Playing surface looks good. Small sharpie "x" on clear center ring of the disc.) Not yet on eBay, $32 shipped to US.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
One Yoshimi has sold. 2 available.

It may be interesting to point out that all these items are extras, rescued from local shops (or grabbed while there was a price dip on Amazon) and offered online at hopefully very reasonable prices.

It's something I do to try to generate a little cash and get surround albums in to loving homes.

It may be interesting to point out that all these items are extras, rescued from local shops (or grabbed while there was a price dip on Amazon) and offered online at hopefully very reasonable prices.

It's something I do to try to generate a little cash and get surround albums in to loving homes.

Im the buyer of that first Yoshimi! 😊

PM sent :)

Seems that I can edit the 1st post no longer.

Fleetwood Mac and Clapton sold

Updated list:

DVD-A
The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots DVD-A (1 available, 1 pending)
Megadeth - Peace Sells DVD-A
R.E.M. - UP DVD-A pending
The Polyphonic Spree - Together We're Heavy DVD-A (2 available, still sealed)
Queen - A Night at the Opera DVD-A 2002 (3" crack on back of case, down near copyright info - does not affect function. Playing surface looks good. $32 shipped to US. sold

DTS CD
Joe Cocker - Night Calls DTS CD (damaged hinge that still functions properly)
Tchaikovsky - Symphony 4 DTS CD

DVD-V
Be Bop Deluxe - Sunburst Finish Deluxe set (sealed, still in the factory cardboard mailer, plus additional protection)

Feel free to arrange something through PM via paypal, or to purchase from the eBay listings. Either way, I combine shipping if you pick up multiple items.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back