Quantcast

Surround Polls and Poll Reports: Post your updates, issues & suggestions here please

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Okay, this one is fairly well-known and already has a number of COMMENTS

1582514240472.png
Ayreon Into the Electric Castle (A Space Opera)

but no poll thread. And so, dear moderators, what say you? And comrades: if you think this release warrants a poll thread, like this post; if not, sorry to have bothered you! Stay Surrounded!

Last edited:

The56Kid

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I've just generated new Poll Reports (for March 2020) and sent them to Angie for uploading onto the QQ webserver. They should be visible in next 24 hrs.

I also updated the Dynamic Range data for several releases (thanks to Mr. Smithers for supplying the info!)
You da man!

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Wondering if we might have POLLS for four releases
First two connected to Rob Reed:

Chimpan A The Empathy Machine
Magenta Masters of Illusion
and the next two from A Beautiful Curse

As It Should Be
A Scar Is Born
thanks for your time and consideration! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

HomerJAU

Moderator: MCH Media Players
Staff member
Might there be a poll update coming down the pike?
I have generated new poll summary reports today but I haven’t submitted them to the QQ website admin yet, partly due to the weekend but also as I’m hoping to get updates for the MCH Engineers listing.

I have a new Quad Engineers listing from @steelydave which has added significant new data. Thanks @steelydave for your time to do this.

The new data, reports and PDFs will go live on the website early next week, hopefully.

Fourplay

QQ Supporter
My thanks goes out to everyone involved in the deeper administration of this site. It is very easy to just lay back and enjoy the fruits of your labors, and hopefully I can convey at least a little of the huge appreciation I have for this amazing resource and all the work that goes into it. THANK YOU!

JediJoker

If it’s any consolation, if the vote averages (Score) are identical the title with greater votes is listed first. :)
I know that's the way it works... And it irks me. :LOL: I much prefer the Prog Archives system, where rankings are weighted based on number of ratings, but scores remain a simple average of all ratings. For example, here's numbers 4 and 5 from 2019:

Prog Archives.png

Notice #4 has a lower average rating, but because five times as many people voted on it as #5, it ranks higher. The "QWR" is the adjusted rating used to rank the albums.