• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Surround SACDs and DVD-As on EBay

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay handles overseas shipping automatically.

Almost 25 for postage...does the 24.77 come back off at the conclusion of the transaction?
Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 3.16.11 PM.png

Shipping policies, the reason that I'm currently not selling on Discogs. eBay I believe has similar policies, You can't just list your item with shipping to be calculated afterward! Shipping rates can vary greatly from region to region country to country and by the shipping method chosen. So often those charges have to be set high enough that the seller doesn't lose money but often are higher than necessary. The Global shipping program offered by eBay collects duty and taxes where applicable. If the item is shipped direct instead most often the package is let through customs without collecting any tax.

Pashalifi, too bad that you didn't offer them here first, bypass the middleman. Shipping could of been set to the actual cost.

Off topic, just curious what would be your top few most listened to or favorite surround discs? (trying to broaden my tastes)
Oo, dang. Off the top of my head?

Flaming Lips - Yoshimi DVD-A
Rush - AFtK (Steven Wilson mix only) Blu-ray 40th Anniversary
Be Bop Deluxe - Axe Victim DVD-V
Queen - ANaTO Blu-ray
Pink Floyd - DSotM Quad on the Blu-ray
Porcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank Planet DVD-A
Tomita - Planets Ultimate Edition SACD
Roxy Music - Avalon SACD
Billy Paul - At War with the Gods SACD
Big Phat Band - Gordian Knot Blu-ray

Oo, dang. Off the top of my head?

Flaming Lips - Yoshimi DVD-A
Rush - AFtK (Steven Wilson mix only) Blu-ray 40th Anniversary
Be Bop Deluxe - Axe Victim DVD-V
Queen - ANaTO Blu-ray
Pink Floyd - DSotM Quad on the Blu-ray
Porcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank Planet DVD-A
Tomita - Planets Ultimate Edition SACD
Roxy Music - Avalon SACD
Billy Paul - At War with the Gods SACD
Big Phat Band - Gordian Knot Blu-ray
Thanks! I can see this getting expensive, (only got DSOTM from your list) a couple have been on my list for a while (still waiting to snag a reasonably priced Avalon) to bolster my modest collection of 60.

Thanks! I can see this getting expensive, (only got DSOTM from your list) a couple have been on my list for a while (still waiting to snag a reasonably priced Avalon) to bolster my modest collection of 60.
A few of these shouldn't be too bad to find affordably. The others... yipes.
I can try to think of a more "bang for your buck" list.

Back