Suzanne Ciani: A New Quad Release

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand this new album didn't use the Involve encoder, so I assume they used a Sansui unit to encode in QS.
Nup

It used our evaluation encoder module in "Intelligent Involve " format. The stuff on "Technoman" and a few other reviews is wrong. We organized it. I am more than a bit pissed off that the message was not clear, nor was our logo on the box!

Nup

It used our evaluation encoder module in "Intelligent Involve " format. The stuff on "Technoman" and a few other reviews is wrong. We organized it. I am more than a bit pissed off that the message was not clear, nor was our logo on the box!
Interesting. I know the 1st album LIVE Quadraphonic used Involve Smart Encode. But for the newer Improvisations on Four Sequences information from Ciani staff said otherwise. Check post #14. I hope it's wrong!

I stand corrected, Chucky. I had seen the post that claimed it didn't use the Smart Encode unit, and I guess I assumed it was correct. I'd like to know who "forgot" to put the Involve logo on it, and why they didn't use it.

Interesting. I know the 1st album LIVE Quadraphonic used Involve Smart Encode. But for the newer Improvisations on Four Sequences information from Ciani staff said otherwise. Check post #14. I hope it's wrong!
Ooops

I lost the plot, you are correct- was talking about the live quad. Suzanne got confused and used something else on that one

Back