Tacet classical music blu ray recommendation request

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d like to dip my toe into the Tacet blu ray waters and I’m thinking about picking up two to start. What specific discs would people recommend from a music enjoyment standpoint? Thanks!
Two of my favorites are Schubert's String Quintet in C major by the Auryn Quartet+ and the Shostakovich symphonies (5 & 9). I like the Beethoven symphony cycle, too.

Mr E, just added this Pure BD~A TACET release to my collection. Smooth sounding, lovely performances and as per usual for TACET: Discrete

61B-ftgiVzL.jpg

Mr E, just added this Pure BD~A TACET release to my collection. Smooth sounding, lovely performances and as per usual for TACET: Discrete

61B-ftgiVzL.jpg
Thanks Ralphie. I just bought downloads of Beethoven’s 9th Symphony and the Schubert String Quartet in C Major and have yet to have a chance to listen to either. I already have a stereo recording of Jordi Savall performing the Brandenburg Concertos but I’ll keep the Stuttgart C. O.’s version in mind if I find that I have an even bigger itch for more the Tacet Blu rays!

Last edited:
Back