Tangerine Dream - In Search Of Hades pre-order live

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
i ordered on June 29 from Amazon Italy and got my set on Friday (shipped on Thursday). Did not open it yet but looks great from the outside :)
Cheers, Andreas

Yep mine was ordered June 26 - thank you Andi :LB Will take forever to get to USA though 🤔

AmazonUK has been WEIRD. I ordered the Rhino/Warner James Taylor 6 disc remastered set some months ago at an incredible price and they keep telling me it's 'on the way.' And in the meantime, they delivered another order lickety split.
That is weird, mine arrived a day or so after I ordered it. Maybe they waiting to send a large batch of stuff over the pond for US distribution?

Yep mine was ordered June 26 - thank you Andi :LB Will take forever to get to USA though 🤔

I ordered mine in April from MusicVaultz (Canada) and received it in early August (Canada). They got a few worried emails from me. I didn't care how long it took... but I did not want to miss it! Happily taking my time exploring it now. Worth the wait!

I ordered mine in April from MusicVaultz (Canada) and received it in early August (Canada). They got a few worried emails from me. I didn't care how long it took... but I did not want to miss it! Happily taking my time exploring it now. Worth the wait!

I wound up dumping my musicvaultz order after numerous frustrated exchanges with customer service. Ordered from Burningshed...shipped Thursday....got it on Monday..

Surprisingly my box set came early today not due till Sept 5 or so.
Weird thing is this is supposed to be new but cellophane is open where you take everything out.
A few of the CDs were out of their pockets and had fingerprints on them!
The blurays look untouched and despite open tear hole on carton and no inner shipping box its basically fine. Will get playing this soon.
Maybe Snood had this before me?

Mine showed tonight!
Mine also arrived today. The U.K. packaging was superb, but the U.S. outer box was in dire shape. I'm glad it didn't have to travel any farther.

The set itself is very nice. I hope it is followed by a second box containing the remainder of the Virgin years/recordings. I recently picked up both the preceding Pink Years and following Blue Years in clamshell CD box form (from Esoteric). There's the older Virgin CD collection covering the period in question, but that's barebones by comparison to this box. Given the apparent high sales, my wish seems not entirely far-fetched...

Back