Tangerine Dream - In Search Of Hades pre-order live

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a sequel box set arriving in October from UMe & Virigin Records, no 5.1 audio this time...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pilots-Purple-Twilight-Virgin-Recordings/dp/B08FP3SP9Q/
81TcJMAaSsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

So, no multi-tracks survived for any of these albums? Sigh...

unfortunately this is a common problem with multitrack tapes at the end of the 70s and beginning of the 80s (Pink Floyd The Wall Comes to mind, we are still waiting for those tapes to be baked) due to the poor quality of the tapes and the increased bad habit from record companies to reuse tapes or simply clear the shelves. As much as I would like to have a surround version for any of the albums on that boxset I don’t think that will ever happen. I do wonder why the removed 3 tracks from the original The Keep soundtrack...:unsure:

Amazon UK now offering the option of locking in the currency exchange rate for a fee: 💲💵💰💸

What is the exchange rate guarantee fee?
  • This fee enables you to pay in USD on Amazon.co.uk and guarantees the exchange rate at the time of order.
  • Subject to our return policy, you will be refunded the full amount paid to Amazon in case of return, thus protecting you from exchange rate fluctuations.
  • You have the option to pay in GBP without the exchange rate guarantee, although you may be charged fees by your card issuer.

Order Summary
Items:USD 112.46
Postage & Packing:USD 9.01
Exchange rate guarantee fee:USD 3.64
Order Total:USD 125.11
Amazon Currency Converter
Enabled - Pay in USD
USD 125.11 GBP 93.82
Exchange rate
1 GBP = 1.3334997999 USD
(Includes the exchange rate guarantee fee)

Amazon UK now offering the option of locking in the currency exchange rate for a fee: 💲💵💰💸

What is the exchange rate guarantee fee?
  • This fee enables you to pay in USD on Amazon.co.uk and guarantees the exchange rate at the time of order.
  • Subject to our return policy, you will be refunded the full amount paid to Amazon in case of return, thus protecting you from exchange rate fluctuations.
  • You have the option to pay in GBP without the exchange rate guarantee, although you may be charged fees by your card issuer.

Order Summary
Items:USD 112.46
Postage & Packing:USD 9.01
Exchange rate guarantee fee:USD 3.64
Order Total:USD 125.11
Amazon Currency Converter
Enabled - Pay in USD
USD 125.11 GBP 93.82
Exchange rate
1 GBP = 1.3334997999 USD
(Includes the exchange rate guarantee fee)
At those FEE prices....I'll take my chances....Thanks for the update(y)

Back