Tangerine Dream - In Search Of Hades pre-order live

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon UK now offering the option of locking in the currency exchange rate for a fee: 💲💵💰💸

What is the exchange rate guarantee fee?
  • This fee enables you to pay in USD on Amazon.co.uk and guarantees the exchange rate at the time of order.
  • Subject to our return policy, you will be refunded the full amount paid to Amazon in case of return, thus protecting you from exchange rate fluctuations.
  • You have the option to pay in GBP without the exchange rate guarantee, although you may be charged fees by your card issuer.

Order Summary
Items:USD 112.46
Postage & Packing:USD 9.01
Exchange rate guarantee fee:USD 3.64
Order Total:USD 125.11
Amazon Currency Converter
Enabled - Pay in USD
USD 125.11 GBP 93.82
Exchange rate
1 GBP = 1.3334997999 USD
(Includes the exchange rate guarantee fee)
I don't plan on ordering the new release (have this one) because I'm not a huge fan and well 'No Surround'

But as to the near term historical rate exchange at the mean 4 month change to the upside rose about 6% and the fee is about 3%.
However if you order near the release date probably just a money maker for Amazon as insurance.

https://www.exchangerates.org.uk/GBP-USD-exchange-rate-history.html
https://www.exchangerates.org.uk/USD-GBP-exchange-rate-history.html

I am a looong time fan of TD, and this era (Franke, Froese and Schmoelling) is probably my favorite.
Be nice to have some 5.1, but with all the extras on this set, I don't really care about the lack of surround. I will be playing this box a lot when it arrives

Amazon UK now offering the option of locking in the currency exchange rate for a fee: 💲💵💰💸

What is the exchange rate guarantee fee?
  • This fee enables you to pay in USD on Amazon.co.uk and guarantees the exchange rate at the time of order.
  • Subject to our return policy, you will be refunded the full amount paid to Amazon in case of return, thus protecting you from exchange rate fluctuations.
  • You have the option to pay in GBP without the exchange rate guarantee, although you may be charged fees by your card issuer.

Order Summary
Items:USD 112.46
Postage & Packing:USD 9.01
Exchange rate guarantee fee:USD 3.64
Order Total:USD 125.11
Amazon Currency Converter
Enabled - Pay in USD
USD 125.11 GBP 93.82
Exchange rate
1 GBP = 1.3334997999 USD
(Includes the exchange rate guarantee fee)
Canceled my Amazon US order at 215$ and switched to Amazon UK for 135$, even with priority shipping and the exchange rate guarantee fee. Saved 80$!

I am a looong time fan of TD, and this era (Franke, Froese and Schmoelling) is probably my favorite.
Be nice to have some 5.1, but with all the extras on this set, I don't really care about the lack of surround. I will be playing this box a lot when it arrives
I'm disappointed that their score for Legend is not included. :( Is that because it wasn't on the Virgin label?

Has anybody received their Pilots set yet and can speak to the audio quality?
Is it a clear upgrade? I have all the regular albums and need justification for this one,
since there's no surround.

Back