HiRez Poll Tangerine Dream - IN SEARCH OF HADES: THE VIRGIN RECORDINGS 1973-1979 [Blu-Ray Audio]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the BDA of Tangerine Dream - IN SEARCH OF HADES: THE VIRGIN RECORDINGS 1973-1979

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Terrible Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters
A warning to anyone interested in this. AmazonUk listed two new copies and dropped the price to 112 pounds.
I bit and bought one..........

So there is one left new for 112.35 pounds
When that one goes you can pay 799.99 pounds for the last remaining copy period.
I am not in the know but aren't these from a second run after being sold out for awhile?
Don't think you're going to see these as remainders at Christmastime....

A warning to anyone interested in this. AmazonUk listed two new copies and dropped the price to 112 pounds.

When that one goes you can pay 799.99 pounds for the last remaining copy period.
I am not in the know but aren't these from a second run after being sold out for awhile?
$121? What the hey...

Now there are two for 107.31 pounds! Without VAT and shipping to my door, that translates to $112.07!
Going once . . . going twice . . . SOLD to the Yank with a Surround Sound addiction!

Now there are two for 107.31 pounds! Without VAT and shipping to my door, that translates to $112.07!
Going once . . . going twice . . . SOLD to the Yank with a Surround Sound addiction!
Thanks, Clement. I cancelled and reordered, saving around $7. Somehow my total came out to $115. Maybe the exchange rate changed.

Thanks for the heads up Clement!
I saw your post this morning and feared I led QQ astray....my post led to three new purchases of this boxset. And then they lower the price?

I also was able to cancel my order and reordered at the lower price probably saving $6. Not the end of the world if I couldn't but free money for a few computer clicks.

Now I will really be pissed if the price drops another 20 pounds in the near future.

No more dire warnings from me.

I hope the dancing banana was also able to act fast.

Back