HiRez Poll Tangerine Dream - IN SEARCH OF HADES: THE VIRGIN RECORDINGS 1973-1979 [Blu-Ray Audio]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the BDA of Tangerine Dream - IN SEARCH OF HADES: THE VIRGIN RECORDINGS 1973-1979

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Terrible Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters
This does seem too good to be true.........
When it drops to $15 I'm going to give up drinking.
Right!? I keep wondering if it were not a sneaky ploy to get all of us who ordered it at around $115 to cancel those orders, reorder at the much lower price, and then tell us all--oops! No longer available! If that happens, I may return to drinking!

If this delivers you’ll be drowning in virtual bananas from all the thanks you’ll get :)
And if it doesn't deliver, I'll be drowning in banana daiquiris! Hmm, maybe single malt . . . mmm, single malt--yikes! This little piglet is off to an AA Milne meeting! (love that Milne line, Adam!)

UPDATE: It appears as if my sobriety (such as it is) is safe! I see the box set is back up to 125 pounds today, and I just received this notification:

Please be advised that we have a revised delivery date for the items you ordered on August 21 2019 (Order #026-8725092-1841106).

Tangerine Dream "In Search Of Hades - The Virgin Recordings 1973 1979"
Estimated arrival date: September 03 2019 - September 07 2019

I'm going to mix myself an Arnold Palmer!

Last edited:
I got the same confirmation email about this shipping too.
I'll believe it when I see it.
maybe they get some kind of tax write off for selling some units at a loss???

If I do get this delivered the savings just about pays for the new Abbey Road with its special mono atmos mix......:ROFLMAO:

If I do get this delivered the savings just about pays for the new Abbey Road with its special mono atmos mix......:ROFLMAO:

That explains why the engineer has done a runner to Cornwall....not Giles, his long term partner in Rhyme, Sam Okell.

I almost cancelled my Love From Planet Gong pre-order, my thinking being that I was really only getting two surround mixes of side one of one album--granted, a great album; in fact I spent A LOT of my high school years on Planet Gong thanks to the killer trilogy. Any hoo, when I saw the savings I am putatively getting for my trip to Hades, I thought I had enough in the bank to also head back to Planet Gong!

I almost cancelled my Love From Planet Gong pre-order, my thinking being that I was really only getting two surround mixes of side one of one album--granted, a great album; in fact I spent A LOT of my high school years on Planet Gong thanks to the killer trilogy. Any hoo, when I saw the savings I am putatively getting for my trip to Hades, I thought I had enough in the bank to also head back to Planet Gong!
Which, surprisingly, is being released the same day as Abbey road....go figure?
I've yet to pre-order that one...

I have received the package, but how do you store all those LP sized boxes... Well seems I need another shelve with more space to put Hades, APP Eye and Rush AFTK on. Could also add BJH selftitled and Fleetwood Mac selftitled. Imagine I had enough space to put the next Lennon on the shelve too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk

I have received the package, but how do you store all those LP sized boxes... Well seems I need another shelve with more space to put Hades, APP Eye and Rush AFTK on. Could also add BJH selftitled and Fleetwood Mac selftitled. Imagine I had enough space to put the next Lennon on the shelve too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk
And Automatic for the People, Hackett Live at Hammersmith, Electric Ladyland, Great Cold Distance 10th Anniversary, Tom Petty Live Anthology, Music from the Big Pink and so forth! o_O

And Automatic for the People, Hackett Live at Hammersmith, Electric Ladyland, Great Cold Distance 10th Anniversary, Tom Petty Live Anthology, Music from the Big Pink and so forth! o_O
and lest we forget Ayreon ‎– Into The Electric Castle (A Space Opera) 20th Anniversary Edition, The Beatles ‎– Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, The Beatles, Be+Bop Deluxe ‎– Futurama, Sunburst Finish, Bruford ‎– Seems Like A Lifetime Ago, Eric Clapton ‎– Give Me Strength The '74/'75 Recordings, Derek & The Dominos ‎– Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs, Fleetwood Mac ‎– Tusk, Mirage, Goldfrapp ‎– Tales Of Us, Gong ‎– Rejoice! I'm Dead!, Guns N' Roses ‎– Appetite For Destruction, King Crimson ‎– In The Court Of The Crimson King - An Observation By King Crimson, Sailors' Tales, Larks' Tongues in Aspic, Starless, The Road to Red, On (And Off) the Road, THRAK BOX, Heaven & Earth, Kraftwerk ‎– 3-D (The Catalogue), Mansun ‎– Attack Of The Grey Lantern, Six, Paul McCartney And Wings ‎– Red Rose Speedway, The Alan Parsons Project ‎– Tales Of Mystery And Imagination, Pink Floyd ‎– The Dark Side Of The Moon, Wish You Were Here, The Division Bell, Roxy Music ‎– Roxy Music, Soundgarden ‎– Badmotorfinger, Chris Squire ‎– Fish Out Of Water, Temple Of The Dog ‎– Temple Of The Dog, The Velvet Underground ‎– Loaded: Re-Loaded, . . .

. . . and a different discussion thread!

Last edited:
Yes! Yes! Mine has shipped too due Sept 7. At this cheap price I thought they would cancel the order.
Oh wait I just reread my email and it says thank you for ordering the box that holds in search of hades...

I read on SDE that this is almost sold out everywhere although they have six copies left. Supposedly Amazon Italy lowered their price to 57 euros. Better check fast. I'm talking to you Snoody.

Not sure I need or want this set but ordered anyway at the price, figuring I’d have more time to think about it before it shipped.
Now I’ll let it arrive and, if I decide not to keep it, pretty sure I’ll be able to sell it here

Back