Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Terrible Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters

The56Kid

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Just received it earlier today and only thru song 5, but really digging it. Music and visuals pair nicely and the mix is immersive and enveloping. Will wait until I’ve had a chance to hear it in its entirety before voting, but I’m impressed!

Infomas

Just got it last night. The few snippets I've listened to sound great. Can't wait to dig in to this.

Last edited:

The56Kid

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Amazed there aren’t more comments for this excellent album. I really like the music even though I guess you could classify it as ambient, not one of my favorite genres. Love how the songs flow into each other and create a cohesive listening experience. The mix is very nice - immersive and full, although I did bump my rears to reach what I felt was my preferred balance.

I’m going with a well deserved ‘9’. For those who partake of the Rastafarian sacrament, it provides great accompaniment - both aurally and visually. Kudos to @Stephen W Tayler for a surprisingly meditative and enjoyable release!

Infomas

The content and the mix is perfect for those who want the music to just wash over them. Yes, as @The56Kid said, it goes well with mind altering substances. The video will give those with eyes open something to focus and/or meditate on. In fact, that may be the best way to listen to this. Overall, really well done. I was going to give this a 9, but, I really couldn't find anything I didn't like about it. So it gets a 10.