Teac A-3340S Service Manual

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitchenpicker

Hello.
I'm new here. But, if anyone has a pdf copy of Teac A-3340S manual and or service manual I sure could use a copy. Maybe I can help you someday.
Thanks in advance.

If you are still looking for the operating manual, I can provide a copy. Send a private message with your address.

Dave

Hello.
I'm new here. But, if anyone has a pdf copy of Teac A-3340S manual and or service manual I sure could use a copy. Maybe I can help you someday.
Thanks in advance.

Hello. I have a Teac A3340S reel to reel. I need a operating manual for it bad. If anyone has one they could copy. or send it PDF I certainly would appreciate it. I bought one off e-bay and it was poorly copied and cut-off I could not read it.
I will glady pay for copying.
Thanks
Contact me here or at
[email protected]
or send to:
Winfred Reed
185 Broadhead Road
Belfry, Kentucky 41514

Your manual was mailed 10-19-07. Traveling from Cleveland, Ohio to Belfry, Kentucky should take only a couple of days. In fact, you should proboly have it in todays mail.
I am confident you will find the quality a 1000% better than what you purchased on ebay.
I also have the Service Manual should you need it.
By the way. There is no cost to you. Not even the postage.

Dave

A very decent thing to do Decoder Man (Dave).

MTGC (Michael)

I have benefited greatly from the graciousness of many of the members of this site who have sent me “outside the box” recordings and asked for nothing in return – not even postage. I can honestly say the QuadraphonicQuad.com members are the nicest and most knowledgeable of all the groups I belong to. I am not trying to suck up – just stating the facts as I see them.

Justin

Last edited:
David, (Decoder Man)
I just want to say thanks so much for the nice job on copying the Teac A3340S Operating manual for me. It was a great looking job. It was nice of you to do such a thing. Not many people now days offer their time and expense to do something for a complete stranger. It goes to show that there are some good people left. If I can ever be of any assistance feel free to ask
Thanks again,
Winfred Reed.

David, (Decoder Man)
I am new to this site and saw that you have a copy of the service manual for a Teac A 3340 S. Is it possible for me to get a copy.
Jim (Quadra)

Hello Jim,

I do indeed have the following: Operating Manual, Service Manual, Parts List Manual and a four page pamphlet, I forgot what its called, Shortcuts to Electrical Adjustments.
Send me a personal message with your addrress and give me a couple of days for copying.

David, (Decoder Man)
I am new to this site and saw that you have a copy of the service manual for a Teac A 3340 S. Is it possible for me to get a copy.
Jim (Quadra)

David (DecoderMan),
i am also new to this board, and the vast search of the Internet for a copy of the TEAC A 3340 S has lead me to find this awesome thread of wonderful people. i almost hate to ask you, since you've already done the favor for two people now, but it would be GREATLY appreciated if i could also get a copy of the manuals! i am part of a band called Happy Hour out of Grand Rapids, MI, that is starting its third album and we're doing it independently, running most of our drums through the TEAC. please let me know what you think - paying postage wouldn't being a problem if you don't want to take that hit again.

thank you and i look forward to hearing from you!

brent
[email protected]

New year greetings to all,
I really enjoy helping others when I can. However, I have received so many requests, in this thread and personal messages, for O/M's and S/M's that I cannot afford to provide so many for free. The cost of 11" x 17" paper, my time and postage is too much. Chide me if you like but, I think a money order in the amount of $6.00 would be fair when compared to over $30.00 at manual websites. (I supplied the manuals to at least two websites as trades so you would be getting copies of my manuals anyway).

I finally took the time to see the proper title of the manuals I've been sending out.

3340-S Operating Manual
A-3340-S Service Manual
A-3340-S Parts List
A-3340-S Condensed Electrical Procedure Manual
A-3340-S Head Wiring Schematic
A-3340-S Tape Transport Schematic
A-3340-S Preamplifier Schematic

And, just for good measure, I also include:

AX-10 Sound On Sound & Echo Unit Operating Manual
AX-20 Mix-Down Panel Operating Manual

Not bad for 6 bucks! Huh?

I also have Operating and Service Manuals for

Model 2 Mixer
Model 2A Mixer
MB-20 Meters
Combined Models 2340 / 3340

Last edited:
This is a great site which I have used many times for Pioneer manuals. The only problem is, the quality of the download is dependant upon the quality of the contributors scanning of the pages. Most are reasonably good and ledgible but I have downloaded a few which are unreadable. However, there is an old saying, "something is better than nothing." It also beats paying a manual website $30.00.

Dave

I just found a website where you can download the 3440 manuals etc
and some sanusi qrx as well

http://www.hifiengine.com/manuals_type.php?man=TEAC&mod=A-3440

As a "Newbie" to this forum, I am impressed by the quality of the exchanges between its members. I am especially impressed by and grateful to Decoder Man and, thus, must add my voice to the chorus of kudos directed to him. I recently purchased a Teac A-3340S at a museum's "White Elephant Sale." With Decoder Man's kind offer to provide its essential documentation--the owner and service manuals, parts list and other reference materials (for a cost too nominal to imagine), my decision to take a chance and purchase the A-3340S was affirmed as a good one. Except for what I hope are some minor maintenance and/or repair issues involving the transport functions, the deck otherwise appears (outwardly, at least) to be in very good condition. For me, it is possibly the find of the year. As I look to restore its full use and function, I'm sure that I will have a number of questions; therefore, I look forward to the benefit of this forum's collective wisdom. Meanwhile, if there was a "Good Guy of the Month" award, I'd nominate Decoder Man! Again, thank you!

Tallsmall

Last edited:
I was searching the net and found this site. I to am in need of the pdf manual for TEAC A-3340S REAL TO REAL. I cant figure out how to work it, just inharited one from Grand pa but dont have the manual.

Hi

Just joined this forum & from just looking around this seems to be a great place to be. I have a couple of questions. I got a 3340s from e-bay & the remote control shorting plug is missing. Are these plugs available? I also need a operators manual & schematic for a Teac 2A Mixer.

New year greetings to all,
I really enjoy helping others when I can. However, I have received so many requests, in this thread and personal messages, for O/M's and S/M's that I cannot afford to provide so many for free. The cost of 11" x 17" paper, my time and postage is too much. Chide me if you like but, I think a money order in the amount of $6.00 would be fair when compared to over $30.00 at manual websites. (I supplied the manuals to at least two websites as trades so you would be getting copies of my manuals anyway).

I would appreciate so much if you will also give me the privilege of availing copies of your manuals on the TEAC 3340s.

I will pay the cost. Please email me your address so I can mail the money order. My email address is: [email protected]

Thanks and hoping to hear from you.

Carlos G. Nierva (Marconi 11)

Hi Guys

Just joined this Forum. Have also just got myself a Teac 3340S and am looking for the Operators Manual. Has anybody got a Copy they might be able to send to me as I am a bit confused as to how to use to record etc etc.
Hope you can help.

Regards
doodbrie

PS
Great Forum buy the way!!

Back