Tears for Fears-Songs From The Big Chair - HiRez 5.1!

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

mrcond

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Anyone know where I can buy this at a reasonable price? Seems to be out of print (both the box and the standalone blu-ray) and way overpriced everywhere I looked. Thanks.

JediJoker

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Anyone know where I can buy this at a reasonable price? Seems to be out of print (both the box and the standalone blu-ray) and way overpriced everywhere I looked. Thanks.
You just missed my post:
Just wanted to confirm I received my shipment from Walmart. As-described, brand new, sealed box set, presumably from the re-press. Even came packaged in cardboard sealed with "Sony DADC" tape! Grab 'em while you can, U.S. folks!

mrcond

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
You just missed my post:
Indeed I did - thanks! As it happens, it prompted me to do one more Google search, and wouldn't ya know, it is now available on Amazon for $73 and free Prime shipping! So that worked out really well. I swear I checked there this morning and it was not there, and now it is.

JediJoker

Indeed I did - thanks! As it happens, it prompted me to do one more Google search, and wouldn't ya know, it is now available on Amazon for $73 and free Prime shipping! So that worked out really well. I swear I checked there this morning and it was not there, and now it is.

Guess I should've waited... 😳

The Rang

I grabbed a copy from Amazon Canada for $109. Looks cheaper from Amazon US, but by the time you add shipping and import fee then convert to CDN dollars it’s within 6 bucks.
Quite a bit higher than I’d like but figure this might be my last chance.

Snood

Staff member

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I grabbed a copy from Amazon Canada for $109. Looks cheaper from Amazon US, but by the time you add shipping and import fee then convert to CDN dollars it’s within 6 bucks.
Quite a bit higher than I’d like but figure this might be my last chance.
For some dumb reason, I saw this post last night...and I felt it necessary to buy a copy. I guess I bought the last copy at that price. So, I got it for $76 shipped. I see now, it's in stock for $150. lmfao

Imbobman

Good news, my recently ordered copy from Amazon arrived today ($73).
It has a sticker on the back saying 'Made in Czech Republic'.
Czech Republic?? I didn't know they had manufacturing facilities there. Is this common?
Any one else's made there??

IMG_20210928_212433671.jpg

Last edited:

JediJoker

Good news, my recently ordered copy from Amazon arrived today ($73).
It has a sticker on the back saying 'Made in Czech Republic'.
Czech Republic?? I didn't know they had manufacturing facilities there. Is this common?
Any one else's made there??

View attachment 71975
Mine had that sticker, too. Fair amount of disc manufacturing happens in Central/Eastern Europe.

Snood

Staff member