Tears for Fears-Songs From The Big Chair - HiRez 5.1!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i saw this posted today on the TEARS FOR FEARS Facebook page:

TEARS FOR FEARS

Just wanted to share a little bit of news that came my way' I recieved an email from Paul. S (superdeluxeedition) about the status of the Seeds of Love box set' it is due out in the autum if all still goes to plan. He has finished all the work for the booklet that accompanies it' and said he has interviewed all the "Main Players"..... Roland and Curt' Oleta Adams and Nicky Holland as well as Chris Hughes Dave Bascombe and A&R man Dave Bates' he also told me that we as TFF fans are going to be "very very pleased"....
I won't be buying either of these because I already have them. But the news above about an Autumn release of Seeds Of Love, sounds great.

Guess I’ll have to purchase the Big Chair box. I’ve been on the search for the blu-Ray for a good price with little luck. I don’t know the album well except for the couple big hits so really don’t need all the extras from the set but that price is still lower then any of the Blu-Rays I’ve come across.

Took about 5 years for this Blu-Ray issue to be hard to acquire, was still in the low $20 range last I knew. The only decent prices are the always unofficial copy's from unscrupulous individuals. Can now add this to the list of copied titles along with the Pink Floyds, Queen, Elton John Blu Ray audios. Seems like I'm missing a couple 🤔
Just saw Quadraphenia on eBay from “Russian Federation”. Add The Who..

I'm hoping this is correct, but sometimes when something is too good to be true....you know how that goes.

With all the great reviews for this box set, I really wanted to have it. But it's really pricey! Of all places I found this sale, it's Walmart.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/154910786
$92 plus tax. Free shipping. We'll see if it's the real deal. I ordered it today. :)

I'm hoping this is correct, but sometimes when something is too good to be true....you know how that goes.

With all the great reviews for this box set, I really wanted to have it. But it's really pricey! Of all places I found this sale, it's Walmart.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/154910786
$92 plus tax. Free shipping. We'll see if it's the real deal. I ordered it today. :)
"Sold and shipped by Walmart," so if it's actually in stock, it should arrive as-advertised.

Anyone know where I can buy this at a reasonable price? Seems to be out of print (both the box and the standalone blu-ray) and way overpriced everywhere I looked. Thanks.

Back