Tears For Fears "The Hurting" (SDE Blu-Ray #9 with Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And maybe this time they could track down the multitrack tapes for Broken so we could have that in true surround.
I still think that they got lost when the Preacher Mix was done. Although that doesn't explain why the multis of the live show are gone as well (In My Mind's Eye), since the Preacher Mix replaces the live segment with a cobbled-together remix of the first half.

Just been on ebay and the scalpers are out in force selling this for big bucks before they even receive it, I really, really hope that SDE find out who they are and stop them receiving it to begin with, then ebay can deal with the complaints of people paying for nothing

Back in my hoardering days on eBay there was this guy who was selling information (for about $5 or so) where to buy Metallica DVD-A for the original price ($25 I think).

(In case you're wondering where, it was Metallica.com 🧠)
The surround sound version of the Metallica 'black' album must be due for another 're-print'... Hopefully on Blu-ray audio disc ;)

Is this supposed to be released today, May 12...Tears for Fear, not Meatallica?
Has anyone received a shipping notification...or am I just being too anxious?

Is this supposed to be released today, May 12...Tears for Fear, not Meatallica?
Has anyone received a shipping notification...or am I just being too anxious?
I think it’s June 9th now. I believe May 12 was an original date that got moved.

But I hope someone can confirm if that’s correct.

By the way, “too anxious” is just a normal state of mind around here no matter what the release. Don’t fight it.

Weren’t they adding an extra mix/version in stereo or something? Maybe that’s the delay,
I can wait

Last edited:
Back