Comments inspired by Tears For Fears - THE SEEDS OF LOVE [Blu-Ray Audio]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As the saying goes ‘SNOOZE YOU LOOSE”:)
But nobody snoozed on this one. Countless people (including myself) had this preordered months in advance at various places and they never got any (or so very little) in stock. I was luckily able to get one by a third party on amazon once I realized that my original order was never going to happen. This has been a frustrating release to say the least.

I'm not able to checkout with the item in my cart. It is likely out of stock just like everywhere else

Hmmm odd. I don't need this item, but I got this far....but I'm not going to click "place order"

1607088266076.png

But nobody snoozed on this one. Countless people (including myself) had this preordered months in advance at various places and they never got any (or so very little) in stock. I was luckily able to get one by a third party on amazon once I realized that my original order was never going to happen. This has been a frustrating release to say the least.
Well if you place orders/pre-orders with major discount houses with no customer service....guess what?....most of the time unless you are a preferred customer with that company....you will most likely have some issue with them. No company names need to be mentioned :) 🤣

I always order from reliable companies with TOP NOTCH customer service....ever hear the term “CHEAP IS DEAR”:)

Last edited:
And just think, the recent re-release of The Hurting box set sans multichannel sold out even quicker. It seems that TFF has a very passionate fanbase.
I got mine from ImportCDs and suggested my sister order from there also. I have been afraid to ask if she got a copy yet or not ... she might want mine and I have a hard time saying no.

Hmmm odd. I don't need this item, but I got this far....but I'm not going to click "place order"

View attachment 59929
I don't know how you're finding this. I checked last night and right now. They only have four versions on their website; two LP versions and two CD versions, NO box set/Bluray! Do you have a link?

Well if you place orders/pre-orders with major discount houses with no customer service....guess what?....most of the time unless you are a preferred customer with that company....you will most likely have some issue with them. No company names need to be mentioned :) 🤣

I always order from reliable companies with TOP NOTCH customer service....ever hear the term “CHEAP IS DEAR”:)

There is nothing wrong with people hunting out a good deal. These vendors have delivered time and again for us, so your smug derision for us peasants is not warranted. Something has gone wrong this time, and it's not people being cheap.

There is nothing wrong with people hunting out a good deal. These vendors have delivered time and again for us, so your smug derision for us peasants is not warranted. Something has gone wrong this time, and it's not people being cheap.
OMG!!! If YOU or ANYONE ELSE took my STATEMENT PERSONALLY I'm so sorry, I wasn't talking about YOU or ANY OTHER MEMBERS in here or ANYWHERE ELSE for that matter. The statement that "CHEAP IS DEAR" is a matter of FACT!! I'm not made of $$$ either!!! But if I NEED/WANT anything BAD ENOUGH I go with the company that offers the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE/PRODUCTS etc., because in the long wrong you have much less of a chance on MISSING OUT on something YOU might want or having something BREAK DOWN on you!! In the case of MUSIC SUPPLIERS the choice of spending maybe $10 more on an item is worth it to me, and that's not much for a sense of security IMHO!!

So if YOU or ANYONE else took it PERSONALLY......take a GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELVES for thinking I was being SMUG as YOU called it, because I WASN"T .....

ENOUGH SAID!!!

OMG!!! If YOU or ANYONE ELSE took my STATEMENT PERSONALLY I'm so sorry, I wasn't talking about YOU or ANY OTHER MEMBERS in here or ANYWHERE ELSE for that matter. The statement that "CHEAP IS DEAR" is a matter of FACT!! I'm not made of $$$ either!!! But if I NEED/WANT anything BAD ENOUGH I go with the company that offers the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE/PRODUCTS etc., because in the long wrong you have much less of a chance on MISSING OUT on something YOU might want or having something BREAK DOWN on you!! In the case of MUSIC SUPPLIERS the choice of spending maybe $10 more on an item is worth it to me, and that's not much for a sense of security IMHO!!

So if YOU or ANYONE else took it PERSONALLY......take a GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELVES for thinking I was being SMUG as YOU called it, because I WASN"T .....

ENOUGH SAID!!!

WONDER IF OUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR TO THE NORTH ALSO TRAVELS THE FRIENDLY SKIES .... VIA UNITED AIRLINES?

Not to worry, MM. In the end, your philosophy is SOUND ADVICE .....no pun intended!

Wow. Caps. Also in the end, isn't this whole ordering and shipping and waiting for an item discussion for another thread that is not the poll thread?
I totally argue but hey everyone is beotching about not getting there stuff in all the POLL THREADS....anyhow:unsure:

I just don’t want name calling about me or anyone else in here for that matter.

If you want to do that PM someone and see where they are coming from before making a “Public Nusanse” of yourself😊

Back