Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get it from MusicVaultz.ca and by signing up with them beforehand get a 15% discount (MUSICVAULTZ15)
With free shipping and taxes in it was just over $82 CDN

That is what I ended up doing. I was just remarking that you would probably get it from Amazon in about two days or less with Prime shipping. From MusicVaultz I'm going to assume that it will ship from Ontario, and probably take at least a week to get over to the West Coast where I live. Oh well, I've waited this long, I can wait another week 😁

That is what I ended up doing. I was just remarking that you would probably get it from Amazon in about two days or less with Prime shipping. From MusicVaultz I'm going to assume that it will ship from Ontario, and probably take at least a week to get over to the West Coast where I live. Oh well, I've waited this long, I can wait another week 😁

I’m on the West Coast too, I can wait a few extra days

Regarding buying these overpriced (in my opinion) boxsets and selling the unwanted parts, I’ve always hoped to see someone selling two of the Blu-rays from their Kraftwerk Catalogue four-Disc set. I bought the single disc, which is actually really good value, but I couldn’t justify spending so much money on this set, considering discs three and four are pretty much identical to the first two.

Will ship to my old man in Florida from Amazon UK as for some reason they ding Canadians a stupid import deposit fee and higher shipping even though it's both transatlantic - then ask them to open it and mail me the single Blu-ray Disc and I'll take the rest of the set next time they visit after the border opens.

Worked out to around CDN$65 shipped.

Will ship to my old man in Florida from Amazon UK as for some reason they ding Canadians a stupid import deposit fee and higher shipping even though it's both transatlantic - then ask them to open it and mail me the single Blu-ray Disc and I'll take the rest of the set next time they visit after the border opens.

Hmmm, you're sure you want to wait that long to save $20? 😄

Weirdly when I have ordered from amazon Canada they haven't added an import deposit fee, so I end up paying import tax plus the irritating £12 tax gathering fee when it arrives in the UK. Yet amazon USA adds the import deposit fee and that saves me £12 when it arrives in the UK. As they say we can guarantee birth, death, and taxes..............

Weirdly when I have ordered from amazon Canada they haven't added an import deposit fee, so I end up paying import tax plus the irritating £12 tax gathering fee when it arrives in the UK. Yet amazon USA adds the import deposit fee and that saves me £12 when it arrives in the UK. As they say we can guarantee birth, death, and taxes..............

But why not just order it from the UK?

It's quite a bit cheaper at Amazon.co.uk though, isn't it? https://www.amazon.co.uk/TBC/dp/B089HXV7PQ
I think it's available in the UK from quite a few sources that are all around 50 pounds.
I have ordered from Amazon uk, I only order from Amazon Canada or USA if I can't get something in the UK. Which is when the import duty hassles appear, and are handled differently by the Canadian & US sites.

W
I have ordered from Amazon uk, I only order from Amazon Canada or USA if I can't get something in the UK. Which is when the import duty hassles appear, and are handled differently by the Canadian & US sites.

While you're still in the EU (in fact), you can get it for EUR 49.86 (GBP 44.66) at Amazon.de (they have a translate option on top). Haven't worked out the shipping costs, though.

W

While you're still in the EU (in fact), you can get it for EUR 49.86 (GBP 44.66) at Amazon.de (they have a translate option on top). Haven't worked out the shipping costs, though.
Yes Brexit will cause all sorts of issues! We will end up paying import duty and tax gathering fees on anything we import from the EU, and the way negotiations are going there will be Trade tariffs as well :( This hobby is going to get more expensive.

Seems as though if you haven't ordered this set by now ....... good luck ordering it......sold out at

Amazon.com as it is not even listed anymore

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=tears+fo...ars+for+Fears+Sow,aps,210&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_7_19
and on Amazon UK it is currently unavailable

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B089HXV7PQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

A cause for Fears and Tears!

See the source image

Back