Quantcast

Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Anything for you Ralphie LMAO; but cold, limp, breaded and fried shrimp- yuk!
And I just threw the b. moose out there for display purposes only - because It’s been so long now, I’ve forgotten where I ordered from :unsure:

I'll have you know dear Pupster 🐶 that's pure coconut and it's baked to golden perfection [NOT fried] and the taste SUPERB. What I would call a SUPREME MUNCHIE! Will go well while auditioning the latest TfF remix as Man Cannot Live on Seeds ALONE!

Last edited:

zabble

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
This is best price I can see so far for Canada if you use this code as well: VAULTZVIP

With tax's came to 82.82.
Shipped to the U.S. from here with the promo code, this comes out to $57.85 U.S. dollars total ($73.94 CDN).

Sal1950

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Played that album recently [the RBCD] which itself sounded pretty spectacular and in the hands of remixing guru extraordinaire Steve Wilson, we're ALL in for a royal treat.
AMEN, Just listened thru Seeds for the first time and it sounds amazing in RedBook. Can't wait to hear it after Steve's genius works his magic on it. I've never heard Steve crank out less than a 9 from his mixer.
Just the BluRay for me please. ;)

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova

keywhiz

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
AMEN, Just listened thru Seeds for the first time and it sounds amazing in RedBook. Can't wait to hear it after Steve's genius works his magic on it. I've never heard Steve crank out less than a 9 from his mixer.
Just the BluRay for me please. ;)
IIRC, there's no new stereo mix on this release because Wilson said he couldn't improve upon it. Yeah. It's THAT good.

I am salivating over the thought of what he did with it taking in to 5.1

splinter7

600 Club - QQ All-Star
Yeah, listening to Big Country´s "Steeltown" CD has taught me a thing or two about early digital recordings, and this album was recorded with so much love and technical know-how that it would be a moot point...
Much love for Big Country but that album is almost unlistenable to me.
I despise Steve Lillywhite's output from 1984. This and Simple Minds' "Sparkle in the Rain" both sound muddled and harsh at the same time.

Must admit though that I am likely one of the few that love the fidelity and the overall songs on their last major label release "Peace in Our Time"

skherbeck

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Anything by Big Country in surround would be a dream-come-true for me... I'm one of those fans who kept buying every Big Country release through "Driving to Damascus"... the only one I never really got into was "No Place Like Home". Imagine Steven Wilson mixing Mark Brzezicki's drums into surround like he did with Neil Peart!

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Much love for Big Country but that album is almost unlistenable to me.
I despise Steve Lillywhite's output from 1984. This and Simple Minds' "Sparkle in the Rain" both sound muddled and harsh at the same time.

Must admit though that I am likely one of the few that love the fidelity and the overall songs on their last major label release "Peace in Our Time"
I HATED that muddy sound too, but the USA LP I heard originally is probably mastered that way cause the CD sounds MUCH better...PM me if you are interested...